The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

so he never starts the conversation eh only sends streaks but when we do have a conversation its often veryyyy long and really good flowing, no awkwardness, however he never initiates it.. does this mean he doesn't like me
Reply 1
Unlikely, but you never know until you ask, if he wants to talk to you he will find something to talk about, but he might just be shy or simply have no clue what to talk about. So yeah there's a chance but lower if he never starts the conversations...chance he likes you that is. Is he flirty at all in his messages? How often do you start conversations with him? As in time between conversations?
Reply 2
we usually talk throughout the whole day but now i am trying not to start the conversation to allow him to start it before so now its been about 2 days without talking
If you have a good conversation if you have a relationship it will last. Since your able to talk to each other you should just mention it be straightforward as your talking one day but don’t push be very relaxed and wait for his response casually
Reply 4
yeah i will mention it to him next time we talk but i just don't want to start the conversation anymore i feel like he should or am i being petty
Original post by shailivr
If you have a good conversation if you have a relationship it will last. Since your able to talk to each other you should just mention it be straightforward as your talking one day but don’t push be very relaxed and wait for his response casually
My friend has a similar situation. She thinks this guy and her have sparks but he will never speak to her first when they see each other. On sc he won’t shut up. She said it’s cause she thinks he’s shy. But who knows maybe the guy likes you and that’s why he doesn’t start the convo first.

If u want to test him. Ignore him for a day. Until he asks why. Tell him your tired of the guy u like never starting the conversation. Tell him if he at least likes you as a friend he should be able to talk to you first.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
we usually talk throughout the whole day but now i am trying not to start the conversation to allow him to start it before so now its been about 2 days without talking

2 days is nothing, no wonder he doesn't stat the conversations he is spent on what to talk about, give him a little more of a break, otherwise he'll know you'll keep coming back to im, make him want you and your company. Don't keep proving him what he wants. Also talking all throughout the day will mean that he uses up all the thing she could of talked about, if you separate the conversations to just perhaps a handful in a day and a handful in the night then he will talk more, reply less I know you want to talk to him but this is kinda the problem, you are talking him too much that he doesn't have time to think about what he could say to you as you've already messaged him and done the hard part. You basically just have too much free time on your hands :h:, start doing things then you can tell eachother about them, and don't message them during these things, leave each other in a bit of suspense.
Reply 7
yesss i think thats what i will do!! thanks for your help :smile:
Original post by shailivr
My friend has a similar situation. She thinks this guy and her have sparks but he will never speak to her first when they see each other. On sc he won’t shut up. She said it’s cause she thinks he’s shy. But who knows maybe the guy likes you and that’s why he doesn’t start the convo first.

If u want to test him. Ignore him for a day. Until he asks why. Tell him your tired of the guy u like never starting the conversation. Tell him if he at least likes you as a friend he should be able to talk to you first.
Reply 8
this makes a lot of sense :smile: thank you for helping i appreciate it!!
Original post by Max1989
2 days is nothing, no wonder he doesn't stat the conversations he is spent on what to talk about, give him a little more of a break, otherwise he'll know you'll keep coming back to im, make him want you and your company. Don't keep proving him what he wants. Also talking all throughout the day will mean that he uses up all the thing she could of talked about, if you separate the conversations to just perhaps a handful in a day and a handful in the night then he will talk more, reply less I know you want to talk to him but this is kinda the problem, you are talking him too much that he doesn't have time to think about what he could say to you as you've already messaged him and done the hard part. You basically just have too much free time on your hands :h:, start doing things then you can tell eachother about them, and don't message them during these things, leave each other in a bit of suspense.
I’d also make an effort to talk to other guys so he notices you.
if you are not a can of pringles then no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending