The Student Room Group

Leeds vs Lancaster MSc in Marketing Management

Hello everyone,
Im Teo and I am unconditionally admitted to two different MSc Marketing Management programs. The first one is MSc in International Marketing Management of University of Leeds and the second one Advanced Marketing Management of Lancaster University.

University of Leeds gave me one half fees reduction scholarship (6.000 pounds of the total of 12.000 pounds) and Lancaster University 13.000 pounds towards the cost of tuition fees (16.000 pounds)

Im a little bit confused. Which University is better in terms of : employability, students' life, up-to-Date syllabus and many other factors.

Any help guys?

Thank you very much!
All unis will review their courses regularly if not every year based on feedback. You can find out where grads end up from the unis. Which course is more interesting to you?
Original post by teol20
Hello everyone,
Im Teo and I am unconditionally admitted to two different MSc Marketing Management programs. The first one is MSc in International Marketing Management of University of Leeds and the second one Advanced Marketing Management of Lancaster University.

University of Leeds gave me one half fees reduction scholarship (6.000 pounds of the total of 12.000 pounds) and Lancaster University 13.000 pounds towards the cost of tuition fees (16.000 pounds)

Im a little bit confused. Which University is better in terms of : employability, students' life, up-to-Date syllabus and many other factors.

Any help guys?

Thank you very much!
Reply 2
I hold the belief that both masters are equally competitive. So, I Would like to listen to different perspectives in order to make my final choice. and - of each business school etc.Thank you very much for your answers.
That's not quite what I asked. Have you compared courses module by module? Looked at things like assessment methods and work/research opportunities? What have you found out about where grads end up?
Original post by teol20
I hold the belief that both masters are equally competitive. So, I Would like to listen to different perspectives in order to make my final choice. and - of each business school etc.Thank you very much for your answers.

Quick Reply