Mixed signals - how can I figure him out? Watch

sinfonietta
  • Life & Style Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It doesn't sound like he's interested in you. If he was he would have made a move on you at the wedding instead of the other girl.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by sinfonietta; 2 weeks ago
ChelseaIsOk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you really want something then throw yourself out there. I get ya it might be awks if he's like 'what if she wants a relationship' etc but if hes sound he'll be chill about it once you explain and if hes not then bin him. Dont get caught up on a guy who is a d*** 10/10 would not recommend.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Argh - ok now I’m confused and don’t know what to do...
Lady Jamie
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Personally, I wouldn't bother. He just doesn't seem that interested.

Side note* He sounds like a huge flirt. Flirtatious men might be fun to keep around for banters, but I don't think it's wise to get into a relationship with one.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
I agree with the others, I don't think he's interested at all.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
:confused:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We've been friends for a few years now, and hang out every week usually at his place. Our friendship is kind of flirty, although he's never asked me out on a date. He did however ask me to be his plus one to a wedding that took place the other week (as a friend I guess), and had said I looked beautiful before we set off. But when I got back from loo at the wedding I saw him flirt and exchange numbers with a girl.
Others always ask why we're not together, because we look so close, but he's never made a move on me and I'm so confused as to whether his flirting is just banter or not.
What can I do?
I'm no expert on relationships as I am STILL SINGLE XD.. But what I think is that as you are saying, he didn't ask you out.. and i'm guessing you didn't ask him out either... So maybe he feels the same way... Maybe he is confused as you have been friends for a few years and yet you haven't asked him out... So he probably asumed you're not into him but just like him as a friend, so he tried chatting up another girl... OR.. He might be testing you.. why else would he invite you as a +1 and chat to another girl?? TO MAKE YOU FEEL JEALOUS... If a girl likes a guy(vice versa) and if the guy chats up another girl.. the girl with a crush will get jealous... nothing will happen if you sit there and wait for him to ask you... Why don't you ask him?? As i doubt that he ever talks to that girl he got the number off
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (518)
26.21%
The paper was reasonable (861)
43.57%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.64%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.58%

Watched Threads