This discussion is closed.
Wonder1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,

I would like to do the GAMSAT exam in September.
I have a degree in Classics and no Science A - levels.
I have been advised that the GradMed course is a good course but I have read countless posts on this forum claiming that you just need to spend a couple hundred of pounds on books and study at home....
I am therefore concerned about paying a large sum of money (£3,000-£4,000) for a course that some people claim that you just don't need to do. And of course I don't want to do that / can't afford for that to happen. My other issue is that I don't want to have to try again next year - my circumstances are such that doing the test 3-4 times is not an option for me right now. So that makes me think I should do the GradMed course and throw everything at it!

I have spoken to the people at GradMed and they seemed nice/helpful etc although I have some reservations....

I would really value some advice!
Wonder1234
Rep:
?
I have been advised that the GradMed course is a good course but I have read countless posts on this forum claiming that you just need to spend a couple hundred of pounds on books and study at home....
I am therefore concerned about paying a large sum of money (£3,000-£4,000) for a course that some people claim that you just don't need to do. And of course I don't want to do that / can't afford for that to happen. My other issue is that I don't want to have to try again next year - my circumstances are such that doing the test 3-4 times is not an option for me right now. So that makes me think I should do the GradMed course and throw everything at it!

I have spoken to the people at GradMed and they seemed nice/helpful etc although I have some reservations....

Wonder1234
Rep:
?
Hi,

X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?