The Student Room Group

All of my A-levels are extremely close together- what do I do?

I've been looking at my exam timetable for the approaching A-levels, and have found that the time from my first to last A-level (8 exams) is only 13 days. Is this normal? All my friends seem to have theirs spread out over a month at least. I'm worried this will hurt my grades.
Are they all external exams? If you have exams like foreign languages speaking exams which are assessed internally you might be able to ask to move them. I'd suggest checking with your school's exams office asap.
If not, you'll probably just have to plan your revision accordingly. Revise for all exams together, and in between exams prioritise exams happening sooner. Sleep enough so you don't get exhausted and don't let yourself procrastinate or burn out.
Good luck!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Unfortunately no, all full written exams I can't get moved. I guess I'll just have to do my best.
Original post by ¡Muy bien!
Are they all external exams? If you have exams like foreign languages speaking exams which are assessed internally you might be able to ask to move them. I'd suggest checking with your school's exams office asap.
If not, you'll probably just have to plan your revision accordingly. Revise for all exams together, and in between exams prioritise exams happening sooner. Sleep enough so you don't get exhausted and don't let yourself procrastinate or burn out.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest