Made Coventry my firm choice-when will I hear back from them? Watch

StanRadu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I applied at Coventry through Extra (after consulting with the Uni and checking on the availability of the course) and I recived a conditional offer a month ago, one which I accepted. When will I recive a reply (letter or email or something), in order to know I'm all set and in order to have a StudentId and secure accommodation?
iNicole14
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I haven't recieved an actual offer letter with all the details such as student ID number etc. directly from them, they've emailed to say they will send one in ''due course'' but I did recieve an offer through UCAS as well as a letter to confirm my offer to my house. In terms of finding out your student ID, you'd have to call/email them to ask which is what I did. Since it's been a month, I'd just also ask them to resend the offer letter to you and also check your spam to make sure it didn't end up there.
mini.me
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
your place isn't secure or set until you get the grades and you won't know that until a level results day. Good Luck!!
Coventry University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by StanRadu)
I applied at Coventry through Extra (after consulting with the Uni and checking on the availability of the course) and I recived a conditional offer a month ago, one which I accepted. When will I recive a reply (letter or email or something), in order to know I'm all set and in order to have a StudentId and secure accommodation?
Hi there,
It's great to hear you've made us your firm choice. Once you've received your results, and we've got confirmation, we'll be in touch with your Student ID number and everything you need to apply for accommodation!
Don't worry, you've still got plenty of time! If you have any questions in the meantime our admissions team are the best people to get in touch with, and you can contact them on, [email protected]

Josh (Social Media Team)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (488)
31.08%
The paper was reasonable (605)
38.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (258)
16.43%
It was TERRIBLE (219)
13.95%

Watched Threads