The Student Room Group

A-level revision tips??

I'm currently in year 12 and looking into what grades I need to get into Uni (AAA) ummm, how the hell?
Original post by soph081216
I'm currently in year 12 and looking into what grades I need to get into Uni (AAA) ummm, how the hell?

Studytubers are a good place to start! UnJaded Jade has loads of really useful and practical tips, Eve Bennett, Jack Edwards, that whole lot are super helpful
Past papers are, in my opinion, the best way to learn your content. If you don't understand how to answer the question, look for the markscheme/model solutions and if you don't understand them - Google/YouTube your topic.

This worked for well my subjects (Maths, Further Maths, Computing)

Best of luck!
Original post by umbrellala
Studytubers are a good place to start! UnJaded Jade has loads of really useful and practical tips, Eve Bennett, Jack Edwards, that whole lot are super helpful

Yes omg I watch UnJaded Jade! I'll check the others out, thankyouu!
Yeahh past papers are a struggle with essay based subjects but they do help. I'll continue to use them though and look into using mark schemes more often. Thank you!!
Original post by FryOfTheMann
Past papers are, in my opinion, the best way to learn your content. If you don't understand how to answer the question, look for the markscheme/model solutions and if you don't understand them - Google/YouTube your topic.

This worked for well my subjects (Maths, Further Maths, Computing)

Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest