BTEC Business Pre Release Pop Up Cinema Watch

Zain17x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Someome give part one rationale for pop up cinemas. Need to know market size, market share, structure of market, and target market for pop up cinemas .
bigmanbruce
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Zain17x)
Someome give part one rationale for pop up cinemas. Need to know market size, market share, structure of market, and target market for pop up cinemas .
need same info
albert2411
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
someone send me some info on pop up cinemas
Kevin4031
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yh need help with that 2 plz
Priyanka Patel
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yh same
(Original post by Kevin4031)
yh need help with that 2 plz
caitlav
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
does anyone have any useful links on pop up cinemas? it is so hard
UwU-Boi232
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i swear the comments are filled with dumb stuff and this thing is hella hard and tricky. that folding bike one now seems way better, i could actually find information about it online.
it only been like an hour of research and i couldnt find anything but this is the stuff ive come up with so far

for pestle:

political/legal not quite sure: copyright of the movie thats playing, it could get the business in bad trouble if they dont license it properly lmao

environmental: having a pop-up cinema may cause concerns such as co2 emissions and stuff, this sounds a little extreme but its all i got at the moment. that leads to crap like global warming yeyeye u get it uwu

thats all i got for that. as for competitors: film4 they have their summer screens. and thats all i got really. theres a popup cinema hire that goes for £200 something quid but idk if thats related.

actually i dont think any of what im saying is related but i dont care stfu k bye uwu
UwU-Boi232
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
im literally so stuck on it too
i preferred what the last exam takers had smh
Simmmm1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Competitors of the pop up cinemas would be normal everyday cinemas like VUE, ODEON and showcase as they are more established companies and so pose as a threat
The target market of the pop up cinemas would be niche as its not a small market and not very well known. Also, it may not be suitable for a range of people. Target market may be aimed towards older people for obvious reasons.
If anyone else has any other helpful notes on this unit. please help
ramshahk
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you found anything for market size/structure
(Original post by UwU-Boi232)
i swear the comments are filled with dumb stuff and this thing is hella hard and tricky. that folding bike one now seems way better, i could actually find information about it online.
it only been like an hour of research and i couldnt find anything but this is the stuff ive come up with so far

for pestle:

political/legal not quite sure: copyright of the movie thats playing, it could get the business in bad trouble if they dont license it properly lmao

environmental: having a pop-up cinema may cause concerns such as co2 emissions and stuff, this sounds a little extreme but its all i got at the moment. that leads to crap like global warming yeyeye u get it uwu

thats all i got for that. as for competitors: film4 they have their summer screens. and thats all i got really. theres a popup cinema hire that goes for £200 something quid but idk if thats related.

actually i dont think any of what im saying is related but i dont care stfu k bye uwu
UwU-Boi232
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ramshahk)
Have you found anything for market size/structure
nope not yet sorry. gonna see if my teacher can help
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ramshahk
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ahh if you find anything could you lemme know aswell
(Original post by UwU-Boi232)
nope not yet sorry. gonna see if my teacher can help
louis freeman
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
cheers g
GrockLord
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey I need some help with this research. I only have a bit of stuff right now
GagandeepkJohal
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
same here
Simmmm1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
in the previous message i meant to say, the pop cinema market is small therefore a niche...
Also the marketing campaign could be advertised during summer holidays for family showings as this is when children are off school and parents look for something to do during this time
Kevin4031
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Simmmm1)
Competitors of the pop up cinemas would be normal everyday cinemas like VUE, ODEON and showcase as they are more established companies and so pose as a threat
The target market of the pop up cinemas would be niche as its not a small market and not very well known. Also, it may not be suitable for a range of people. Target market may be aimed towards older people for obvious reasons.
If anyone else has any other helpful notes on this unit. please help
Thx so much can u plz gimme more info on market size,structure,share. Target Market, trends, external influences, costs,timescale,media used, marketing mix
m_asonsmith
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Same, I honestly can't find anything on it.
GrockLord
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is all my stuff right now

Gdp has dropped to 0.4 growth.

300 to 500 is average price

They can move anywhere they want
They are at the mercy of mother nature

People tend to talk a lot while at the pop up cinema

around 15,000 people attending a cinema event and there is evidence of the film industry looking into it.

VUE,Odeon,Showcase.

Niche market as it is not well known and can be targeted towards older people since they know more classics

Copyright might be involved if they do not licence properly

Film4 runs a summer screening

The size would be small since it is a niche market

Indoor cinemas would not be subjected to the weather

Depends on the movie on what type of people it would attract

Cinema industry is falling since Popup cinema is attracting more and more people

Pop Up Cinemas are mobile and the segment is dominated by small scale businesses.
(Original post by GagandeepkJohal)
same here
OBullen
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My guy, does anyne want to post there work on here so i can have some notes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (402)
30.69%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.18%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.9%

Watched Threads