The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zain17x
Someome give part one rationale for pop up cinemas. Need to know market size, market share, structure of market, and target market for pop up cinemas .

need same info
someone send me some info on pop up cinemas
Original post by Zain17x
Someome give part one rationale for pop up cinemas. Need to know market size, market share, structure of market, and target market for pop up cinemas .

yh need help with that 2 plz :smile:
yh same
Original post by Kevin4031
yh need help with that 2 plz :smile:
Reply 5
does anyone have any useful links on pop up cinemas? it is so hard :frown:
Reply 6
Competitors of the pop up cinemas would be normal everyday cinemas like VUE, ODEON and showcase as they are more established companies and so pose as a threat
The target market of the pop up cinemas would be niche as its not a small market and not very well known. Also, it may not be suitable for a range of people. Target market may be aimed towards older people for obvious reasons.
If anyone else has any other helpful notes on this unit. please help
Reply 7
Have you found anything for market size/structure
Reply 8
Ahh if you find anything could you lemme know aswell
cheers g
Hey I need some help with this research. I only have a bit of stuff right now
same here
Reply 12
in the previous message i meant to say, the pop cinema market is small therefore a niche...
Also the marketing campaign could be advertised during summer holidays for family showings as this is when children are off school and parents look for something to do during this time
Original post by Simmmm1
Competitors of the pop up cinemas would be normal everyday cinemas like VUE, ODEON and showcase as they are more established companies and so pose as a threat
The target market of the pop up cinemas would be niche as its not a small market and not very well known. Also, it may not be suitable for a range of people. Target market may be aimed towards older people for obvious reasons.
If anyone else has any other helpful notes on this unit. please help

Thx so much can u plz gimme more info on market size,structure,share. Target Market, trends, external influences, costs,timescale,media used, marketing mix
Original post by Zain17x

Same, I honestly can't find anything on it.
This is all my stuff right now

Gdp has dropped to 0.4 growth.

300 to 500 is average price

They can move anywhere they want
They are at the mercy of mother nature

People tend to talk a lot while at the pop up cinema

around 15,000 people attending a cinema event and there is evidence of the film industry looking into it.

VUE,Odeon,Showcase.

Niche market as it is not well known and can be targeted towards older people since they know more classics

Copyright might be involved if they do not licence properly

Film4 runs a summer screening

The size would be small since it is a niche market

Indoor cinemas would not be subjected to the weather

Depends on the movie on what type of people it would attract

Cinema industry is falling since Popup cinema is attracting more and more people

Pop Up Cinemas are mobile and the segment is dominated by small scale businesses.
Original post by GagandeepkJohal
same here
Reply 16
My guy, does anyne want to post there work on here so i can have some notes
Reply 17
this business is so extra that i need something stronger than a bevvy
Original post by CamPyne
I'll come for a bevvy or two with ya bro
Reply 18
thankyou if you find any pestle information please share
Anyone know how many pop up cinemas there are in the UK?

Latest