Watch
This discussion is closed.
~chickydee~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I think this is the right place to post this lol

Basically i get paid tomorrow...but i do online banking and i need to know how much i've got. So if i checked at say 12pm will my money be already in my bank? Or will it go in around 6am/later on in the day?

I need to check how much i've got tonight to see if i've got enough money to go shopping tomorrow!
x Kelly x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
mine used to go in at 12 midnight, so i guess it would do
~chickydee~
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I really hope sooo!
manderton
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(midnight is 12am)

:cool:

should be around that time.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It depends on the bank, but it's unlikely.
Spotty Dog
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Mine goes in around 2am
crazyjoyce
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
thats what i thought one pay day, waited up to midnight and no money, so went to bed and it had arrived by 7am the next day... so sometime after midnight id say
Dream_Catcher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You'll be able to go shopping tomorrow As it'll be in my morning.
TimTam29
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why don't you just wait until the morning it won't make any difference? With my bank it usually shows up at around 3am.
Rob 07
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The payment will go through at Midnight but it will be later before your online banking is updated but it will definately be there by 6am in the morning - i bank with barclays and it is usually updated at around 12:45 ish but if you were to go to a cash machine you would see the updated balance at midnight
flipshot
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It depends on the bank. I have noticed with Natwest that payments normally don't show at 12am but then they normally take online banking down for a couple of hours early in the morning and when it come back up the payment is usually showing by then.
Spotty Dog
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It'll be in by open of business, put it that way.
Camille1985
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I no i'm late in my reply but wanted to give my info just incase you might find this useful in the future.
I used to bank at Abbey National which changed to Abbey and now to Santander, well when i was banking with them my money wpuld go into my account at 3am bit npw with a new bank i decided to check of the time would of changed, i checked at 12am and had no luck but when i checked another time ot had gone in at 1:15 am.

Anyway hello everyone i'm new here and just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is ok
Camille1985
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry about typos not used to touch screen argh
yasmin21a
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No it should com in at about 12 or one im waiting on mine to
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
Around 2am-7am usually
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (711)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (895)
42.74%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (395)
18.86%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.44%

Watched Threads