-biology
-modern studies

I am predicted to get
-C
-A
-A
-C
-A

And I would like to do psychology at Edinburgh university , do you think this is possible?
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Calliemaitland)
Im in the middle of my higher
-maths
-English
-german
-biology
-modern studies

I am predicted to get
-C
-A
-A
-C
-A

And I would like to do psychology at Edinburgh university , do you think this is possible?
:wavey:

Hope that your exams have gone well so far There's lots of other people doing SQA exams in the Scottish Qualifications forum You can find all the exam threads listed here, or just say hello to some other people doing SQA exams in the chat thread

In terms of your question, on the Edinburgh uni entry requirements it says "SQA Highers: AAAA - AABB by end of S5. If you haven’t achieved this by the end of S5 we may consider your application based on a strong performance in S6. A minimum of BBB must be achieved in one year of S4-S6" (there's some lower requirements if you qualify for widening access). It then goes on to say in the required subjects part "SQA: Higher: one from Biology or Human Biology, Chemistry, Computing Science or equivalent, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, or Psychology at grade B. National 5: English at grade C. Mathematics at grade A or Mathematics and Physics both at grade B or Higher Mathematics at grade C", which might trip you up with your predicted grades. However, you never know what your actual grades will be until results day, so don't give up now, and assuming you're in S5, you can potentially make up the rest of the requirements in S6.

Hope the rest of your exams go well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (105)
13.43%
I'm not sure (35)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.82%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.43%
I'm not a current university student (382)
48.85%

Watched Threads