A level English Language and Literature - Paris Anthology

Watch
Sanakx_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Please could someone share how they are revising for Paris Anthology and tips on how to remember techniques, as there is only 20 days to go, I was wondering how everyone else is revising for this section.
Respondz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ok like couple days to exams

lingustic features remembering them / how to spot them etc..

paris = going through each text again, looking at standout lingustics you don't need to remember everything if you can spot stuff again in the exam but its crucial you know main points
SpacePatroFan189
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm just re-reading the texts tbh. I know all the features in this course off by heart know, and have had loads of practice spotting them and saying why they're used. I am terrified that Letters From France will come up, tho. Just remember, in terms of the Anthology question:

- Link every point to genre, audience or purpose.
- Use lots of terminology.
- Always compare and contrast.

And you should be good
Respondz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SpacePatroFan189)
I'm just re-reading the texts tbh. I know all the features in this course off by heart know, and have had loads of practice spotting them and saying why they're used. I am terrified that Letters From France will come up, tho. Just remember, in terms of the Anthology question:

- Link every point to genre, audience or purpose.
- Use lots of terminology.
- Always compare and contrast.

And you should be good
you have to link every point to genre / audience purpose ?

i thought you had to link it to the theme , my teacher told us to describe mode audience purpose at start of essay and use evidence to back this up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (90)
64.75%
I don't have everything I need (49)
35.25%

Watched Threads