Guys, what kind of girl really turns you on?

Watch
username4570832
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
And what would you HATE in a girl. Do boobs and bum matter? Hair colour? Which celeb would you like them to be ,OST like?
username4570832
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
fedfan18
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Someone who’s loud completely turns me off.
ARealNowhereMan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Being fake is a turn off, also too much makeup/cosmetics, also bad personality, and I know some people will take offense to this but I prefer skinny girls to thicc girls
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
basic girls are a turn off for me, im not a guy btw but yeah. i like girls who are funny, and smart and just themselves really.
ARealNowhereMan
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Trashy music is a shout and a half
(Original post by JTharma)
Smart girls who have a nice face, are of average weight or are skinny. Ideally she would have average sized boobs, but it doesn’t matter that much. Bum doesn’t matter. Black or brown hair is the nicest but it doesn’t matter that much. Face is the most important, everything else is secondary tbh. Ideally she’d be interested in keeping fit and eating healthily because I am, but being muscular is a turn off, too. I’m more interested in running, hiking rather than hitting the gym and doing weights so ideally she would be interested in that, too. And of course she should be a nice person, that’s absolutely compulsory, and she can expect that niceness back from me.

Biggest turn offs are girls who are basic or obsessed with fashion, use loads of make up, listen to trashy music, are overly materialistic and greedy, and if they’re hoes then that’s a huge turn off. They should be passionate about their career and/or education so if they aren’t, that’s a huge turn off. Their income doesn’t matter, though, as long as they are passionate about what they do. Also, If they don’t watch tv that’s a bit of a turn off, cause ideally a lot of quality time should be us watching tv together after work.
username3516804
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Smart girls who have a nice face, are of average weight or are skinny. Ideally she would have average sized boobs, but it doesn’t matter that much. Bum doesn’t matter. Black or brown hair is the nicest but it doesn’t matter that much. Face is the most important, everything else is secondary tbh. Ideally she’d be interested in keeping fit and eating healthily because I am, but being muscular is a turn off, too. I’m more interested in running, hiking rather than hitting the gym and doing weights so ideally she would be interested in that, too. And of course she should be a nice person, that’s absolutely compulsory, and she can expect that niceness back from me.

Biggest turn offs are girls who are basic or obsessed with fashion, use loads of make up, listen to trashy music, are overly materialistic and greedy, and if they’re hoes then that’s a huge turn off. They should be passionate about their career and/or education so if they aren’t, that’s a huge turn off. Their income doesn’t matter, though, as long as they are passionate about what they do. Also, If they don’t watch tv that’s a bit of a turn off, cause ideally a lot of quality time should be us watching tv together after work.
that should go on your tinder profile
username2950448
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Poor banter/sense of humour, dumb, religious, lack of interest in the world and consequent inability to converse in topics thereof are all deal breakers.
JTharma
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Redslayed)
that should go on your tinder profile
Lol
EagleKingdom
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Pugglet
Pugglet
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by EagleKingdom)
Pugglet
Erm

Thanks I Guess ?
not sure which way round you mean tho
so
Last edited by Pugglet; 2 years ago
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ones who dress up as colonies. I like to dress up as then U.K and dominate them
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would also like a weeb.

I need someone to play co-op video games with me as well lol.
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 2 years ago
AxSirlotl
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A girl who genuinely cares about what I feel and think and accepts that I am not really that good at anything but wants to see me succeed and is willing to be there for me when times get rough.
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
if you're skinny you can have flat boobs. if you're 'curvy' you need big boobs to complement.

don't really notice bums, everyone has one but yeh i like them.

hate the two extremes - radical feminists who think they are intellectuals and dumb 'plastics', i.e. girls who have no interests besides going out and shopping

(Original post by popthatcorn)
And what would you HATE in a girl. Do boobs and bum matter? Hair colour? Which celeb would you like them to be ,OST like?
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When they've got a banging body and pretty face and hair and you just want to rip their clothes off, and they're confident and uninhibited in bed :top:

Turn off - someone who calls themself a "party girl" or is loud and overconfident and thinks her s*** doesn't stink.
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Smart girls who have a nice face, are of average weight or skinnier. Ideally she would have average sized boobs, but it doesn’t matter that much. Bum doesn’t matter. Black or brown hair is the nicest but it doesn’t matter that much. Face is the most important physical characteristic, everything else is secondary tbh. Ideally she’d be interested in keeping fit and eating healthily because I am, but being muscular is a turn off, too. I’m more interested in running, hiking rather than hitting the gym and doing weights so ideally she would be interested in that, too. And of course she should be a nice person, that’s absolutely compulsory, and she can expect that niceness back from me. Ideally she should be a good Christian or at least not be hostile towards religion and be okay with at least attending church for important events.

Biggest turn offs are girls who are basic or obsessed with fashion, use loads of make up, listen to trashy music, are overly materialistic and greedy, and if they’re hoes then that’s a huge turn off. They should be passionate about their career and/or education so if they aren’t, that’s a huge turn off. Their income doesn’t matter, though, as long as they are passionate about what they do. Also, If they don’t watch tv that’s a bit of a turn off, cause ideally a lot of quality time should be us watching tv together after work. Politically, it doesn’t matter that much what her views are but if she’s a Nazi or KKK member or supports extremist organisations then that’s a huge turn off. Ideally she’d be someone who’s not that interested in politics.
It's amazing how one man's meat is another man's poison. This thread is re-affirming for anyone that's single and has been wondering if they will ever find someone to love them.

So that for example my girlfriends have been or could be pretty much the opposite of what you've described, JTharma.

Fried egg boobs - two of the sexiest girlfriends I've had, had these.
Athletic pert bottom - ditto.
Blonde hair - one of the 2 sexiest girlfriends had this.
Doing active things to keep fit - not important if they have an active enough lifestyle.
Eating junk food - par for the course for every girlfriend I've had. I add enough decent healthy food to our combined diet for it not to be an issue.
Nice person. Depends what you call nice.
Not watching TV - current girlfriend never really watches TV. That's great. She spends her time on more productive things.
Atheistic or agnostic - fine by me. Religious is OK too as long as she's not too dogmatic in certain areas.
Interested in fashion - my 2 sexiest girlfriends have been into this to differing extents.
Liberal use of cosmetics - ditto
Materialistic and greedy. Not the way I'd put it. Ambitious and careful with their money - that applies to the 2 sexiest women I've known.
Hoes - not the way I'd put it for a sexually confident and adventurous woman.
Extreme political views - not an issue at all.
Trashy music. Par for the course for every woman I've dated.

And then there's the areas you've not mentioned, or mentioned in passing
Compatibility on:
Number of children desired.
Sexual tastes.
Attitude to money
How they resolve conflict
Basic philosophy on raising children
Cuddly Lizard
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Definitive list:
• Not basic.
• Nice, not the type to talk crap about everything behind their backs.
• Alive.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
a nice smile
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
tl;dr
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
It's amazing how one man's meat is another man's poison. This thread is re-affirming for anyone that's single and has been wondering if they will ever find someone to love them.

So that for example my girlfriends have been or could be pretty much the opposite of what you've described, JTharma.

Fried egg boobs - two of the sexiest girlfriends I've had, had these.
Athletic pert bottom - ditto.
Blonde hair - one of the 2 sexiest girlfriends had this.
Doing active things to keep fit - not important if they have an active enough lifestyle.
Eating junk food - par for the course for every girlfriend I've had. I add enough decent healthy food to our combined diet for it not to be an issue.
Nice person. Depends what you call nice.
Not watching TV - current girlfriend never really watches TV. That's great. She spends her time on more productive things.
Atheistic or agnostic - fine by me. Religious is OK too as long as she's not too dogmatic in certain areas.
Interested in fashion - my 2 sexiest girlfriends have been into this to differing extents.
Liberal use of cosmetics - ditto
Materialistic and greedy. Not the way I'd put it. Ambitious and careful with their money - that applies to the 2 sexiest women I've known.
Hoes - not the way I'd put it for a sexually confident and adventurous woman.
Extreme political views - not an issue at all.
Trashy music. Par for the course for every woman I've dated.

And then there's the areas you've not mentioned, or mentioned in passing
Compatibility on:
Number of children desired.
Sexual tastes.
Attitude to money
How they resolve conflict
Basic philosophy on raising children
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (26)
40.63%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (6)
9.38%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
6.25%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (16)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (7)
10.94%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
7.81%

Watched Threads