The Student Room Group

Firmed the only offer on UCAS but considering a different offer

So I have two conditional offers, one through UCAS because it’s a uni and the other not because it’s a HE course at a college. I’m a lot more interested in the HE course as it gives me a better opportunity to have a career within that field (working with animals) that my uni choice (theatre). Essentially I’ve been forced to firm my uni offer even though I’m not likely going to go there (though I am obviously still considering it or I would have just said no) despite the fact that I can easily get the grades.

Does anyone know if I can fix this? I can call UCAS but since the uni is the only UCAS offer I don’t think I can change it. Help!!!
Original post by Depresseddreamer
So I have two conditional offers, one through UCAS because it’s a uni and the other not because it’s a HE course at a college. I’m a lot more interested in the HE course as it gives me a better opportunity to have a career within that field (working with animals) that my uni choice (theatre). Essentially I’ve been forced to firm my uni offer even though I’m not likely going to go there (though I am obviously still considering it or I would have just said no) despite the fact that I can easily get the grades.

Does anyone know if I can fix this? I can call UCAS but since the uni is the only UCAS offer I don’t think I can change it. Help!!!

You can just tell the uni you ve changed your mind
You will have to contact the university itself and ask them to release you and then contact UCAS after they have agreed (hopefully).
Good luck x
Original post by Depresseddreamer

You can either tell the university that you won’t be going or just withdraw your ucas application completely on ucas Track

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending