The Student Room Group

Your most hated teams?

I have three teams that I hate so much, and I will be using FM saves to send them down.
1. Man City. They have taken away THREE pieces of silverware from Liverpool, and beat us 5-0 last season. I will start a Liverpool save to send them down after my exams.
2. Barcelona. They gave us the biggest loss of the 2018/19 season, and I bursted into tears after seeing the following line:
Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool
Hate playing them in games as well as I lost 4-0 to them in a Liverpool save. I will be also doing an Espanyol save to send Barcelona down.
3. Real Madrid, for attacking Salah with Ramos. I will use Atlético Madrid to get them relegated.

Scroll to see replies

Keep your expectations low and you will never be disappointed.

That was my motto before the game and, dadaa, liverpool lost 3 nil in an away game!

Don't let that affect your study!

Good Luck
1 I absolutely hate Tottenham with those bloody Harry Kane tap-ins.
Everything else is kind of our fault so no more hate
Reply 3
Celtic.

Doesn't really need an explanation.
Liverpool.
Reply 5
Original post by TensorTympani
Liverpool.

You are Man Utd fan?
Yep :yep:
Original post by 8013
You are Man Utd fan?
Reply 7
I really dislike, not the actual club for say, but the players. I hate Chelsea because i always think of players wearing that badge to be aggressive especially David Luiz and when Diego Costa was at the club last season. I feel like that the club have alot of money to work with but they never buy any player that will actually improve their positions, the likes of Kante probably could never be replaced. When Kovacic came to club i thought he would be a good asset but he hasn't been in the greatest form which is surprising because he is from Real Madrid, and when Hazard eventually leaves they will have no one to replace him because chelsea dont have that good a squad everybody says they have.

I also hate Manchester United just because of some of players again. Pogba just doesnt deserve to p[lay at the club, he is lazy and he acts like a child when the team are one, two nil down. Lukaku is now being crticized fror being over weight and doing way too much weight training which is now affecting his physical durability in a game and his pace. The manager cannot say UTD are the biggest club in the world if they are competing against the likes of Arsenal and chelsea in Europa Leage spaces.
Reply 8
Liverpool...I just dont like them. Salah is starting to get on my nerves
Original post by 8013
I have three teams that I hate so much, and I will be using FM saves to send them down.
1. Man City. They have taken away THREE pieces of silverware from Liverpool, and beat us 5-0 last season. I will start a Liverpool save to send them down after my exams.
2. Barcelona. They gave us the biggest loss of the 2018/19 season, and I bursted into tears after seeing the following line:
Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool
Hate playing them in games as well as I lost 4-0 to them in a Liverpool save. I will be also doing an Espanyol save to send Barcelona down.
3. Real Madrid, for attacking Salah with Ramos. I will use Atlético Madrid to get them relegated.
fnatic
every team. can't stand the non-stop talk about it in my class everyday.
Original post by 8013
Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool

Let me guess, you are a Liverpool fan? I dislike (hate is a hard word) these teams:

FC Bayern
Real Madrid
Inter Milan
Manchester City
Paris Saint Germain

Teams with a lot success or just a rival of the clubs I support. Especially City and PSG are teams which make me mad. All the better they failed in UCL again. 😁
Chelsea

Basically a mid table team who never won a thing who then came into some money and bough success along with a very negative, aggressive and ugly style which the fans embraced as theirs. Jose Mourinho couldnt have found a better fit for himself. Speaking of the fans...Loutish, classless, vile supporters for about 100 reasons.

Other than that: Spurs, Birmingham, Portsmouth, Galatasaray, Rangers, Feyenoord, Bayern, Hamburg, Schalke.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 13
Among the 3 teams I mentioned above, I have picked the most hated one, MAN CITY!
The reason is:
2018-19
Man City P38 PTS98
Liverpool P38 PTS97 (SO CLOSE!)
Reply 14
Millwall. Porto. Sporting. Leeds. Chelsea.
Reply 15
Chelsea.
Reply 16
Liverpool because of their fanbase.

Leeds and Stoke because they're dirty teams.
Reply 17
Why? Your icon wears a Chelsea kit?
Original post by S.G.
Chelsea.
Arsenal.
No.
Original post by NestlePure
Arsenal.

Quick Reply

Latest