?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey can you pls send it to me x
sumeet954
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
can you send me a pestle ans swot analysis of pop up cinema?
jodiemhw
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by L3thal)
I can send SWOT for PESTLE
can you send me one...
Alex nwafor
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
May I have a look plz
Ethiox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
can someone send me the swot and pestle analysis
bc5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can you send to me pls?
milliepattinson
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
can anyone send me pestle and swot please!!!
freeteatree
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
PESTLE analysis (not finished properly but the best i could do for now)
Political / Legal - must have permits for screenings and other, businesses have to adapt to laws and government interventions, also marketing rules, laws of quality and safety and also rights of employees.
Economical - promote smaller and local businesses, inflation may impact company since it affects customers purchasing power and raw materials, investment facilities, exchange rates, interest rates and it can directly impact the market and growth of the business.
Social - seasonal aspects, partnerships between two complementary businesses, understanding the needs and wills of customers.
Technology - a mobile cinema screen and supporting projection and sound system is installed for a specific film screening or series of screenings. The virtual environment and new technologies have changed the habits and consumption customs. The Internet has brought new means of communication such as social networks and video sharing.
Environmental - factors concern specifically tourism, agriculture, location, waste disposal laws and energy consumption regulation impact marketing and business plans, stock management.
freeteatree
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Political / Legal - must have permits for screenings and other, businesses have to adapt to laws and government interventions, also marketing rules, laws of quality and safety and also rights of employees.
Economical - promote smaller and local businesses, inflation may impact company since it affects customers purchasing power and raw materials, investment facilities, exchange rates, interest rates and it can directly impact the market and growth of the business.
Social - seasonal aspects, partnerships between two complementary businesses, understanding the needs and wills of customers.
Technology - a mobile cinema screen and supporting projection and sound system is installed for a specific film screening or series of screenings. The virtual environment and new technologies have changed the habits and consumption customs. The Internet has brought new means of communication such as social networks and video sharing.
Environmental - factors concern specifically tourism, agriculture, location, waste disposal laws and energy consumption regulation impact marketing and business plans, stock management.
(Original post by sumeet954)
can you send me a pestle ans swot analysis of pop up cinema?
(Original post by milliepattinson)
can anyone send me pestle and swot please!!!
business2323
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did you email them? if i were to email them what would i write?
PatDaps
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Could y'all fill out my questionnaire https://forms.gle/QFiSextuzknBNxhq9.
Reply me back with your link of your survey/questionnaire and i will be happy to fill out for you.
DjFuzz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
can you send me it please?
_KieraPatel_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
can you send it to me too please
oliwia.siwko
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by alexhartley7)
Yeah please mate
please could you send it
123aoife
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
can you send to me please
mehardhesi1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by freeteatree)
absolute Legend pal.
123aoife
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
can you send me the swot and pestle please
123aoife
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
11 I think
(Original post by Nafeesaa)
what font size should the 6 pages be in, I though it could be any?
misssanaaali819
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
can i have the 6 pagesss plzz need helpmy number is 07746973449
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (49)
5.76%
Fairly positive (272)
32%
Just another year... (332)
39.06%
Is it 2020 yet? (197)
23.18%

Watched Threads