divya.shah19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone applied or received an offer from WBS for Msc business analytics.
Christ0Montana
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yes, got a 25 % Scholarship, currently contemplating whether or not to accept it as I am also admitted to the UCL Business Analytics and LSE Accounting & finance (last one is a different course obviously, sadly I'm highly interested in both BA and Finance, and no course can combine these two quite holistically). Currently trying to bargain with the course director to give me a 50 % Scholarship / applying for further funding from Warwick.

Got my WBS offer like 2 weeks ago, applied in mid March
slk9907
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Christ0Montana)
yes, got a 25 % Scholarship, currently contemplating whether or not to accept it as I am also admitted to the UCL Business Analytics and LSE Accounting & finance (last one is a different course obviously, sadly I'm highly interested in both BA and Finance, and no course can combine these two quite holistically). Currently trying to bargain with the course director to give me a 50 % Scholarship / applying for further funding from Warwick.

Got my WBS offer like 2 weeks ago, applied in mid March
May I know your background at the time you get admitted?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (117)
28.13%
No - I have already returned home (56)
13.46%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (81)
19.47%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.62%
No - I live at home during term anyway (122)
29.33%

Watched Threads