tell me whatever you think went wrong

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
found it soooo hard
Reply 2
what part?
Original post by ggspice
found it soooo hard
That enthalpy of vapourisation question. I had never seen a question like that before. I also struggled with the proton NMR question.
Reply 4
yeah same those two were hard. There was just so much polymerisation and most of that section was difficult for me. Did you guys get some massive number for t in the q=it question? and what did you guys put for the order of reactions?
Reply 5
what value did u get

Original post by TheDoublethinker
That enthalpy of vapourisation question. I had never seen a question like that before. I also struggled with the proton NMR question.
Reply 6
a massive number starting with 5
Original post by gagaas
what value did u get

and one 2nd order and one 3rd order
I got first reactant 1st order, and second reactant 2nd order, and k=128 if I remember right.

The I=Q/t I got t= 1.5 •10^7 or 10^8 seconds, something like that.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
i got order 1 and 1 and for h i got 0th order...
Reply 9
I got first reactant 1st order, and second reactant 2nd order, and k=128 if I remember right.

The I=Q/t I got t= 1.5 •10^7 or 10^8 seconds, something like that.

I also got first order and second order. Mine k value was 128
The question we were supposed to find the value of t, did we have to multiply the Mr of Iodine by 2? Since it was I2 (its diatomic)
But the t value question if asked about lithium not iodine what t value did u get also for the half equations of chlorate ions what was the correct answer and are these right ?? 56C234D6-7EBC-4D37-98C7-780266D59F43.jpeg
Original post by FarGang
The question we were supposed to find the value of t, did we have to multiply the Mr of Iodine by 2? Since it was I2 (its diatomic)
Original post by FarGang

Do you remember the question? I think the full equation with Iodine wasn't necessary, only the half equation with Lithium on it.

So no, I think there was no need to divide. Li oxidises to Li1 , so 1 mol of Li = 1 mol of e-
(edited 4 years ago)
Yah I agree but what t value did U get If u remember also were those the half equations right ? 1CB808CC-120E-4B3F-BFC3-66630526660F.jpeg
Do you remember the question? I think the full equation with Iodine wasn't necessary, only the half equation with Lithium on it.

So no, I think there was no need to divide. Li oxidises to Li1 , so 1 mol of Li = 1 mol of e-
Reply 13
Original post by ggspice
a massive number starting with 5

and one 2nd order and one 3rd order

I got second order 1st order
I got that too do u remember the half equations ? Were They like this ? BF6ACE32-F420-4EF1-B5D4-6781D6A1E456.jpeg
Original post by riel.iv
What did u write for the explanations for the ease of hydrolysis ?
Original post by riel.iv
Reply 16
acyl>alkyl>aryl due to reduced charge density on carbon chlorine bond in acyl chlorides, because of the oxygen present. it's thus easily attacked. the carbon bonded to the chlorine in aryl chlorides has double bond character because the negative charge on chlorine is delocalized over the benzene ring. making it more difficult to hydrolyse
Original post by Mohammed alomary
What did u write for the explanations for the ease of hydrolysis ?
Reply 17
not quite...
I got that too do u remember the half equations ? Were They like this ? BF6ACE32-F420-4EF1-B5D4-6781D6A1E456.jpeg
Can you tell me what was your Two equations so mine are wrong ?? But don’t they lead to the same overall equation ?? Also what the t value for lithium question plzzz ??
Original post by riel.iv
not quite...
So these equations were wrong ?? Also what was the t value plz ?

Quick Reply

Latest