No guy has ever made me c** Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I feel disappointed that no guy I've been with has made me c**. Has this happened to other girls?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Yesssss, I always make the guy c** but not vice versa :/ one time was close but idk, i guess with girls it's more of that emotional connection so personally I know it'll happen once I get a boyfriend but it's natural dw!!
Anonymous #1
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I feel bad for having to fake a c** moan lo!
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yesssss, I always make the guy c** but not vice versa :/ one time was close but idk, i guess with girls it's more of that emotional connection so personally I know it'll happen once I get a boyfriend but it's natural dw!!
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My recommendations: don't fake anything. Give lots of honest feedback about what feels good and what gets you closer to it. Be explorative and experimental and try new ways of doing things. Find someone very patient!
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 2 weeks ago
HoldThisL
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i want to know how long your guys take to orgasm

i often don't and find it quite difficult
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you know how to make yourself happy, teach your boy. He needs to learn how you work, and if you don't teach him he's got no hope.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Two trending threads about c.ummimg on TSR this evening. Feeling blessed.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Not all girls can orgasm.

You could always give them tips tho, everyone's different so sometimes you've gotta point them in the right direction.
Anonymous #1
I feel like if I do that, I'm going to kill the vibe, but I do see your point!
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
My recommendations: don't fake anything. Give lots of honest feedback about what feels good and what gets you closer to it. Be explorative and experimental and try new ways of doing things. Find someone very patient!
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Because women are not meant to ***; it's just a vestigial characteristic, left from clunky evolution. Hence, it's difficult to access it and it's like solving a rubrik's cube.

I just *** and go to sleep. No point worrying about her; been there till 5am.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Two trending threads about c.ummimg on TSR this evening. Feeling blessed.
Is there a group noun for this?
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I feel like if I do that, I'm going to kill the vibe, but I do see your point!
Who cares about the vibe? Exactly half of the purpose of ''the vibe'' is to arouse you, and if you're not getting there, the current vibe is not working properly and you need to change things up.

Speaking of the vibe. Have you tried asking your partner to use some kind of literally vibrating object? I hear they can work wonders.
Anonymous #1
Personally, I could orgasm within a few minutes (when I do it myself lol) when I'm with my man, we have multiple rounds, each one could last 10-45 minutes, depending on the time we have and if we want to take it easy and enjoy different position or if we need a quickie lol
(Original post by HoldThisL)
i want to know how long your guys take to orgasm

i often don't and find it quite difficult
Tootles
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)

You could always give them tips tho, everyone's different so sometimes you've gotta point them in the right direction.
Not entirely true. Even clinical anorgasmia often turns out to be psychological in origin, and most of the time it can be corrected.
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hey look it's the weird side of TSR again
Amha
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I can’t believe this😂😂😂
Anonymous #1
I want to but I don't want to kill his vibe, he's really good and lasts long, but for some reason I get close to c**ing but I just don't at the end.
(Original post by Drewski)
If you know how to make yourself happy, teach your boy. He needs to learn how you work, and if you don't teach him he's got no hope.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
what do girls actually get out of sex? if rubbing the clit is equivalent to a guy masturbating, then what do penises do? it's made even worse by the fact that penises can't even curl upwards to reach the g-spot
I feel disappointed that no guy I've been with has made me c**. Has this happened to other girls?
Anonymous #1
Really? That's a bummer if it's true, I don't want to restore to pleasing myself behind his back
(Original post by MidgetFever)

Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I want to but I don't want to kill his vibe, he's really good and lasts long, but for some reason I get close to c**ing but I just don't at the end.
If you want him to get you off, you've got to tell him where your buttons are. If you don't, you won't be satisfied.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (474)
26.14%
The paper was reasonable (789)
43.52%
Not feeling great about that exam (358)
19.75%
It was TERRIBLE (192)
10.59%

Watched Threads