Braces advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
so I already have my top braces and I got my bottom braces today, but i also got something call bite blocks...its hard to eat with the bite block...and its uncomfortable...any advice...
IOSOME
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so I already have my top braces and I got my bottom braces today, but i also got something call bite blocks...its hard to eat with the bite block...and its uncomfortable...any advice...
do you mean the blue blobs at your molars?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Yes
(Original post by IOSOME)
do you mean the blue blobs at your molars?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
heyyy I used to have blocks which I had to wear 6 months they were quite difficult to wear and it gave me a funny lisp too but it helped to align my jaw and then after I got my braces top and bottom and they did hurt for the first few days but u will get used to it and it will only hurt after when go to get them tightened but apart from that I feel like having braces is the easiest step now ive recently had my braces off and I have retainers personally I find these the hardest to wear because I just cant get used to them and idk for some rreesson they make me feel sick and gag but eventually I think ill get used to them, having braces is a long journey and it can be difficult to cope with as you do get restricted from eating so many good food - popcorn gum but trust me when you do get ur braces off and removed it will be worth the pain and wait because u'll get the most amazing smile and it will be really satisfying hope I helped in some way x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads