The Student Room Group

stop hating on each other

and spread positivity. i am guilty of cussing ppl out on here but i have apologised to most of em. if you have a problem with someone, you can direct message them like i do to sort it out and be mature. if you don’t want to even do that then block them because you guys are hurting people’s feelings left right and centre. and there’s no need for it. there are kids on here and y’all just bein a bad influence. stop bullyin. stop hatin. eat a chicken nugget or salad and make others feel good rather than bad. stay mf blessed. we’re all different and it’s okay. respect

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
and spread positivity. i am guilty of cussing ppl out on here but i have apologised to most of em. if you have a problem with someone, you can direct message them like i do to sort it out and be mature. if you don’t want to even do that then block them because you guys are hurting people’s feelings left right and centre. and there’s no need for it. there are kids on here and y’all just bein a bad influence. stop bullyin. stop hatin. eat a chicken nugget or salad and make others feel good rather than bad. stay mf blessed. we’re all different and it’s okay. respect

No. Some people deserve to be openly hated.
Original post by Ciel.

You’re just giving them the attention they need.
Reply 3
You’re just giving them the attention they need.

Oh, but it helps me sleep at night.
Original post by Ciel.
Oh, but it helps me sleep at night.

you talking about the homophobic people on here? idk i just don’t see how it does any good.
Reply 5
you talking about the homophobic people on here? idk i just don’t see how it does any good.

Not exactly. They are annoying, sure, but there are far worse people out there.
whaaaaaaat you hurt my ****ing head sometimes lady
Eh, not everyone is all sunshine and rainbows.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
whaaaaaaat you hurt my ****ing head sometimes lady

what did i say?
some of you guys hate on people for not good enough reason. because they’re muslim, because they’re atheist, because they like ariana grande, because they’re 40, because they are cringe, because they come from another city. stupid af reasons to hate on someone. even hating on someone for dating on tsr. i’ve only ever hated on racists and those who attacked me cause i was a muslim. like stawp it
some of you guys hate on people because they like ariana grande

:flute:

ok now ur just coming at people for having opinions...did someone over the past 24 hours peer pressure you into not being yourself, cos just yesterday right u didnt give a **** and you were a laugh. now ur being all sjw...
what did i say?

whats got into u :indiff:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
:flute:

ok now ur just coming at people for having opinions...did someone over the past 24 hours peer pressure you into not being yourself, cos just yesterday right u didnt give a **** and you were a laugh. now ur being all sjw...

whats got into u :indiff:

having an opinion is fine but insulting others for what they like is when it gets wrong. i am being myself. i read the pro g thread and saw this anon hating on him for simply being happy. and that pissed me off.
Original post by Ciel.

Ciel,are you having a bad day?
even hating on someone for dating on tsr.

8F1A624F-C1AC-4A6A-B598-F36695D69EBA.jpeg
having an opinion is fine but insulting others for what they like is when it gets wrong. i am being myself. i read the pro g thread and saw this anon hating on him for simply being happy. and that pissed me off.

Anon? Nah nah nah... you're doing TSR wrong. Everybody knows if you're anon, your opinion doesn't matter.
Reply 15
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
Ciel,are you having a bad day?

That's my natural state.
Still never found that anon. Don’t know who stuck something up his ***. Happy that I don’t have to deal with him anymore
Original post by Ciel.
That's my natural state.

So it's not worse than the usual bad?Haven't spoken to you for some time!What have you been up to?!
Original post by RichPiana
8F1A624F-C1AC-4A6A-B598-F36695D69EBA.jpeg

wait was this at me? cause i repped u
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Anon? Nah nah nah... you're doing TSR wrong. Everybody knows if you're anon, your opinion doesn't matter.

No,the anon ones are the most funny,keep me entertained!Or they post useful stuff sometimes that's quite personal especially in the mental health forum.

Quick Reply

Latest