The Student Room Group

IAL history help!!

Hi everyone I am self-studying IAL history. The sector I choose is Germany (1919-45) and China (1900-76) however I cannot to find any past papers about those sections. Can anyone help me to find the past papers??thx!
Original post by iris_0820
Hi everyone I am self-studying IAL history. The sector I choose is Germany (1919-45) and China (1900-76) however I cannot to find any past papers about those sections. Can anyone help me to find the past papers??thx!

Each unit will have a code.

As there are several options for each of depth and breadth studies it is important to know which code it is on the exam paper as there could be up to 20 periods offered. Once you know the code then you just go to the relevant parts of the exam paper.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/exams/past-papers.html?Qualification-Family=International-Advanced-Level&Qualification-Subject=History (2015)&Status=Pearson-UK:s-smilie:tatus%2FLive&Specification-Code=Pearson-UK:s-smilie:pecification-Code%2Fial-history

In terms of history as questions can be very short then you can look at other exam boards to see what questions they ask or new angles they come up with. The two periods you talk about are very popular so once you have run out of past papers for your exact spec, then theres little harm looking at the normal A level and other boards imo.

Quick Reply