The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE ICT Written exam 4IT1 01 - 13 May 2019 [Exam Discussion]

Scroll to see replies

I haven't done the exam yet.
Reply 61
Original post by jacobhamilton
I haven't done the exam yet.

When are you giving it?
Just over an hours time, ends at 4pm BST.
Reply 63
Okay
Plz if u have done the paper help your colleges out plz:smile:
I know right - please someone
Original post by sahilrajesh12
Plz if u have done the paper help your colleges out plz:smile:
Reply 66
Just over an hours time, ends at 4pm BST.

Have you done the exam? How was it?
Just fifinished, I didn't get to keep the paper, but it wasn't too hard overall. Basic PowerPoint stiff, easy word stuff, a couple sort of advanced Excel things but not too bad, and some html coding for a website.
Reply 68
Just fifinished, I didn't get to keep the paper, but it wasn't too hard overall. Basic PowerPoint stiff, easy word stuff, a couple sort of advanced Excel things but not too bad, and some html coding for a website.

Sounds good. what was asked in exam that can be tricky and web authoring relating to coding?
Reply 69
Just fifinished, I didn't get to keep the paper, but it wasn't too hard overall. Basic PowerPoint stiff, easy word stuff, a couple sort of advanced Excel things but not too bad, and some html coding for a web

Do you remember the house style for the web authoring??
Only tricky things were a couple excel formulae and the html. And I'll make an image of the style for web authoring.
Reply 71
Only tricky things were a couple excel formulae and the html. And I'll make an image of the style for web authoring.

Can I dm you? I have few questions.
me too plz! thank you
Original post by khatwanimohit05
Send me an email I'll send you three really good PDFs
Anybody who wants the house style for the website can you please DM me, I don't want to post it publicly.
Original post by IRun48
Can I dm you? I have few questions.

Yes go ahead
Reply 75
Yes go ahead

I sent one
Original post by sahilrajesh12
I don't know they keep have to changing the system every time. We get used to one and then out of no where they bring another.

How did the practical go ? We found it very hard and couldn’t complete :frown:
I also was not able to complete it. it was fair but just somethings here and there were challenging hence taking a lot of time
Original post by FARHEEN_ALI
How did the practical go ? We found it very hard and couldn’t complete :frown:
How about other students ? What was their feedback ? Our students came out crying and devastated.
our class all managed to finish just in time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending