miacham
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Has anyone got any predictions on what will be on both of the A Level Geography AQA exams?
Advertisement
Leviathan1741
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Moved to the geography forum
jacksonm8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
for resource security as the optional topic in paper 2, its likely mineral resources will come up as the 20 markers focused on water and energy before
(Original post by miacham)
Has anyone got any predictions on what will be on both of the A Level Geography AQA exams?
Advertisement
mattme1963
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
For water and carbon cycles, I wouldn't imagine that tropical rainforests will come up again, so the other case study is most likely, or some sort of theory-based 20 marker.

Coasts last year had a theory-based 20 marker so I would imagine a more case specific question would come up. Possibly about coastal management? Not sure.

Ecosystems, well. Savannah grasslands, plagioclimaxes and coral reefs all came up last year. I would imagine that tropical rainforests could come up here then, or perhaps a regional/local ecological change case study (Wicken Fen/Exmoor for me). Perhaps a 9 marker on temperate deciduous woodland or urban wastelands.

Hope that this helps! (I will look at human past papers some other time)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (91)
63.19%
No (53)
36.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed