Dnipro med institute in ukraine? Watch

wapetisil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I'm keen to go there for the medicine course, anyone else going?
SIllyBilly1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
And how do you know this? I've never seen any corruption in the university whatsoever
Last edited by SIllyBilly1; 3 months ago
SIllyBilly1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Your argument is irrelevant since you don't speak with actual evidence. Staying anonymous and accusing my university in this manner does no good to anyone. I'm starting to think you're one of those agents that keep talking bad stuff without any arguments and it makes me sick. This forum is for students and graduates.

The people elect whoever they decide is going to work in favour of the country, not himself.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
I’m not interested in politics, but in accuracy, can you answer the original poster and say what the practicalities of life and study are like doing the Medicine course in Dnipro at Дніпровський національний університет імені Олеся Гончара.

From the point of view of a “typical” British student, travelling to study in such an interesting place as Dnipro would have both positive and negative features. The positive is that the life, culture, people would be rich and rewarding. Negatives should also be addressed accurately. My family have a small village somewhere in the Ukraine, filled with aunts, uncles, cousins. Other family members were accidentally in Krim, when things happened.

From the *student* point of view, they most certainly might encounter mafia style activities and a potential for corruption at some of the more remote non-British universities , they should honestly evaluate that as a potential risk. That is not politics it is called “a fair warning”

Give us more ground truth, and we can add Dnipro to the “safe” or “mostly-safe” category.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (190)
12.74%
Excited (123)
8.25%
Worried (279)
18.71%
Terrified (343)
23%
Meh (124)
8.32%
Confused (35)
2.35%
Putting on a brave face (202)
13.55%
Impatient (195)
13.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise