Civil Service Policy Profession Apprenticeship Watch

reesespieces
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mine is still saying that too. I think they update it on the day they email us to let us know of the outcome
(Original post by *Seren*Star*)
Is everyone's application status on the Civil Service Jobs portal still showing as 'Scheduled for Assessment' like mine is?
I'm a bit worried that they haven't recorded that I attended the Assessment Centre, as on the day they didn't even know I was coming as they said I never confirmed my place (even though I definitely did AND followed up by telephone call to confirm reasonable adjustments!) :mad:
liebemanc
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't worry - it says the same on mine too. Hope we all hear back soon!
(Original post by *Seren*Star*)
Is everyone's application status on the Civil Service Jobs portal still showing as 'Scheduled for Assessment' like mine is?
I'm a bit worried that they haven't recorded that I attended the Assessment Centre, as on the day they didn't even know I was coming as they said I never confirmed my place (even though I definitely did AND followed up by telephone call to confirm reasonable adjustments!) :mad:
laura-ga
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you think we'll hear back this week? xD
Jboiford
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I hope so, this wait is killing me 😂
(Original post by laura-ga)
liebemanc
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’d like to think so but I thought that last week haha. Ahhh so nervous waiting!
(Original post by laura-ga)
reesespieces
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So at my assessment day, there were some candidates who were in their final year at uni and a few who already had degrees. How many of you applied as A Level students like me?
Emwhiteuon
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m so desperate to find out, I failed the fast stream- so hopefully this is the right one for me
reesespieces
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m sure you got through there are much more vacancies available for this apprenticeship, I think approx 165 across the whole country. And don’t worry about failing the fast stream, as you can always try again the next year, but also you’ll have an advantage if you do this apprenticeship! A place on the fast stream programme is my long term goal as I am aware that civil servants are eligible to apply in some areas without a degree, which is good news for people like me who have just finished A Levels. Although I don’t think many people without degrees who apply as current civil servants are successful in gaining a place on the fast stream.
(Original post by Emwhiteuon)
I’m so desperate to find out, I failed the fast stream- so hopefully this is the right one for me
liebemanc
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Really can’t stop thinking about the result! Hope we hear back this week!
laura-ga
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, me too!
(Original post by liebemanc)
Really can’t stop thinking about the result! Hope we hear back this week!
reesespieces
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just got a response and unfortunately I wasn’t successful. Really disappointed
*Seren*Star*
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same here, commiserations. I felt that the Assessment Centre had gone quite well so I'm gutted 😥
(Original post by reesespieces)
Just got a response and unfortunately I wasn’t successful. Really disappointed
reesespieces
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah same I felt like my assessment went quite well especially the writing assessment. I can’t help feeling they chose the candidates who already had degrees - who are obviously going to be better candidates.
*Seren*Star*
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I already have a degree so I don't think that's the case 😕
Yeah same I felt like my assessment went quite well especially the writing assessment. I can’t help feeling they chose the candidates who already had degrees - who are obviously going to be better candidates.
Jboiford
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah I also have a degree and wasn't successful.
Harriette110397
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Has anyone been put on the reserve list? Not quite sure what this means. Whether I have a shot of getting an opportunity or not.
Tricked123
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should request feedback. Are you applying to any other places?
EllRimmoBio
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got a full provisional offer. I don't have a degree, just a levels. So surprised considering at my centre I met someone who was finishing a masters (in international relations) and someone else who was manager of a co op store. I'm assuming the reserve list is for people who *just* missed out and they'll be taken on if people reject the offer or their qualifications aren't okay. Just very happy me th.
laura-ga
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I also got a provisional offer and I have a degree. Yes, the reserve list is in case they need more people or someone rejects the offer.
liebemanc
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was lucky enough to get an offer
Sorry to those who didn’t - don’t give up, I’ve applied to loads of schemes and jobs in the civil service and this is the first one I’ve been successful for.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed