Civil Service Policy Profession Apprenticeship Watch

laura-ga
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I wasn't expecting the Home Office but very excited to work there. Do you know if it is a September start? Have you been contacted asking for your qualifications?

(Original post by liebemanc)
Cool! How do you feel about your placement? I confess I hadn’t considered the Home Office before but looking forward to it.
Hannahh11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know when we’ll find out our start date?
liebemanc
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m not sure - the email said the department would be in touch with all the information so I’m hoping it will be soon! I haven’t got the email about qualifications yet - have you?
(Original post by laura-ga)
I wasn't expecting the Home Office but very excited to work there. Do you know if it is a September start? Have you been contacted asking for your qualifications?
laura-ga
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No, not yet
Christian Long
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello guys!Can anyone tell me where you applied for the policy advisor app.? I visited the government's website for the fast track program but it shows that it is not running this year. I also wrote an e-mail and they confirmed that it is not running this year.Does anyone have any advice where I could apply for such a program? I would be really grateful if someone could help me out.Thank You!
liebemanc
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
On Civil Service jobs - every job whether it is entry or a scheme is posted on there. You can set up alerts for the kind of ones you are interested in. Although this scheme is similar to the Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme it is a different scheme and I was told at the assessment day that this is the first year it is running.
(Original post by Christian Long)
Hello guys!Can anyone tell me where you applied for the policy advisor app.? I visited the government's website for the fast track program but it shows that it is not running this year. I also wrote an e-mail and they confirmed that it is not running this year.Does anyone have any advice where I could apply for such a program? I would be really grateful if someone could help me out.Thank You!
Rhegerty
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone been told where to send qualifications? Also does anyone know the actually salary in London (including London weighting)?...
reesespieces
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Fast track application window will be opening in Feb 2020, that’s what I was informed anyway! As they’re reviewing the programme and trying to improve the training provider.
(Original post by Christian Long)
laura-ga
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nothing about qualifications yet. Not sure about what the salary for London will be as it wasn't specified in the job advert.
(Original post by Rhegerty)
Has anyone been told where to send qualifications? Also does anyone know the actually salary in London (including London weighting)?...
Sterling1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone been asked to send qualifications yet? I am still waiting
Emwhiteuon
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone on the reserve list... I rejected my offer today! I hope you love the job ❤️
Harriette110397
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i just accepted a role from the reserve list for the home office!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed