The Student Room Group

leaving school

So for many of you probably reading this now are leaving school and are about to enter the big wide world that is not all cracked up to be, well so am i. I am so nervous beginning a new life, changing routines and most of all making my own decisions. I want to apply for a college course but am not sure if i am going to pass my GCSES to the level they want. I want to do animal care and work with animals. Could anyone please give me some helpful advice
Original post by shan2
So for many of you probably reading this now are leaving school and are about to enter the big wide world that is not all cracked up to be, well so am i. I am so nervous beginning a new life, changing routines and most of all making my own decisions. I want to apply for a college course but am not sure if i am going to pass my GCSES to the level they want. I want to do animal care and work with animals. Could anyone please give me some helpful advice

Do you want to work somewhere like a vets or somewhere different?
Reply 2
i want to study for animal care so looking after, restraining and caring for zoo animals and smaller animals but not vetinary
Original post by claireestelle
Do you want to work somewhere like a vets or somewhere different?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending