The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Life Sciences subjects- Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science and Neuroscience

Hi everyone, I am Lucy and I am currently a first year studying Biomedical Science at Keele.

If anyone has Keele as one of their UCAS choices and is wanting to study a subject within the Life Sciences branch, which are Biology, Biomedical Science, Biochemistry and Neuroscience, make sure you join the Keele Life Sciences Society-KLSS Facebook page.

I am the Social and Events Secretary for 2019/20 and I really want first years to be involved in our amazing society. I joined this society in Freshers week hoping that I would meet some like-minded people and being able to see a familiar face in a lecture, but really I have made the most amazing friendships, had the best nights/days out in socials organised by the society and as the Social and Events Secretary for the your first year I want you to have the time of your lives, like I have in my first year.

Good luck in all of your exams, you'll smash them and I hope to see you in September!! xx

Quick Reply

Latest