The Student Room Group

Starting Salary for KPMG School Leavers' Programme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Pretty low salary isn't it when you come to think! Especially if you're relocating, the wage may not even cover costs!
Reply 21
Original post by joshgoldman
Pretty low salary isn't it when you come to think! Especially if you're relocating, the wage may not even cover costs!

Oh yeah, it must be awful having your University fees paid for you. Considering uni students live off the region of £4,500 a year with a part time job on top I reckon you'll survive.
Reply 22
Original post by Kemik
Oh yeah, it must be awful having your University fees paid for you. Considering uni students live off the region of £4,500 a year with a part time job on top I reckon you'll survive.

Did you get out the wrong side of bed?

All I'm saying, is if you're having to relocate, especially to London, most, or all of that will be eaten up by rent and living costs.

Obviously one wouldn't be doing it for the money, but it's something that needs thinking about..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
Did you get out the wrong side of bed?

All I'm saying, is if you're having to relocate, especially to London, most, or all of that will be eaten up by rent and living costs.

Obviously one wouldn't be doing it for the money, but it's something that needs thinking about..

But students relocate to London on a lot less don't they?
Reply 24
Original post by Kemik
But students relocate to London on a lot less don't they?

With a loan and student accommodation
Reply 25
With a loan and student accommodation

They're part of a University course so they don't pay council tax and will get student accommodation.
100k a year
Reply 27
do they pay this salary every year for KPMG

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending