Has anyone taken the Msc in Management? What is assessment like? and age? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi
I am concerned about assessment. I've read in other unies that there are for example a 100% examinations only for several modules. In this uni the modules descriptions don't say it. (I liked Cardiff uni but in the entrepreneurship programme there are several modules with only one 100% exam!).
Also, are there only young people? I mean people who have just ended their undergraduate degree? I am in my thirties and want to be able to have classmates my age as well. Thanks
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 hours ago
Hi, I still have the same concerns: assessment and age. Also, Do you know if it is possible to stop my studies in the summer and continue in September? What is assessment like in the summer term? As I think there is no independent study (dissertation) then I wouldn't be able to do this? Would I have to pay something extra because of that? I can provide some medical reasons as I have anxiety and ASD so I would need that 2 month break. I am a non EU intl' student. Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 13 Jul '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (391)
26%
The paper was reasonable (650)
43.22%
Not feeling great about that exam (300)
19.95%
It was TERRIBLE (163)
10.84%

Watched Threads