The Student Room Group

Policy profession civil service apprenticeship

Hi,

I've recently applied for the Policy Proffesion apprenticeship with the civil service. As part of the scheme they ask for 48 Ucas points, which I have already got from an exam I sat in January. However, as the rest of my exams are this summer I won't receive my certificates until August. Will this be problematic?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Original post by patrick002
Hi,

I've recently applied for the Policy Proffesion apprenticeship with the civil service. As part of the scheme they ask for 48 Ucas points, which I have already got from an exam I sat in January. However, as the rest of my exams are this summer I won't receive my certificates until August. Will this be problematic?

Thanks in advance for any help.

When will you start the apprenticeship? If it's after you get the certificates then there's no problem as you can just show them when you get them.

If you want clarification then I would advise you contact them and ask them. :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks a lot for the help. I really appreciate it.
Original post by thestudent33
When will you start the apprenticeship? If it's after you get the certificates then there's no problem as you can just show them when you get them.

If you want clarification then I would advise you contact them and ask them. :smile:
Original post by patrick002
Thanks a lot for the help. I really appreciate it.

No problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending