Want more information about this university?
username2279053
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi anyone else applying for this course for January 2020?
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
username2279053
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you! 😁
(Original post by TSR_Ollie)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
_SarahJacques
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, I've applied and waiting to here back from my interview !!
dau928
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I have got the conditional offer for this course in 2020! How many percent of the students can graduate from this course?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dau928)
Hi! I have got the conditional offer for this course in 2020! How many percent of the students can graduate from this course?
Hi dau928

Congrats on your offer! Let me find out and get back to you on this one.

Thanks
Helen
alext1990
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, I'm a bit late, but I have an offer for this course starting in January
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dau928)
Hi dau928

This is a new two year MSc Dietetics pre-registration course which started in January 2019 (7 months in). The first students will be due to graduate in January 2021.

Thanks
Helen
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by alext1990)
Hi alext1990

Congrats on your offer Let us know if you have any questions about the course or student life at Hallam!

Thanks,
Bridget
_SarahJacques
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me too
JosephD93
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username2279053)
Hi anyone else applying for this course for January 2020?
I am, got my conditional offer in the post a few weeks ago. I was the science teacher.
Irfrm
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just got offer for January 2020, does anyone know the academic calender layout. Is semester 1 Jan to May and semester 2 Sept to Dec?
alext1990
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Irfrm)
Just got offer for January 2020, does anyone know the academic calender layout. Is semester 1 Jan to May and semester 2 Sept to Dec?
I actually asked for the timetable last week... So, basically we will start in January through to May, then have a two week break. Then start again in the middle of May through to August, then have a four week break. And then start again in September through to the end of December where they’ll be a two week break (this will near enough all be placement)... Then year two starts with the same layout in terms of breaks, except the first term seems to finish a month earlier than in year one.
Irfrm
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I actually asked for the timetable last week... So, basically we will start in January through to May, then have a two week break. Then start again in the middle of May through to August, then have a four week break. And then start again in September through to the end of December where they’ll be a two week break (this will near enough all be placement)... Then year two starts with the same layout in terms of breaks, except the first term seems to finish a month earlier than in year one.
Thanks that brilliant, Did you get a detailed class timetable and breakdown of daily lectures?
alext1990
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Irfrm)
Thanks that brilliant, Did you get a detailed class timetable and breakdown of daily lectures?
No it was just an overview of the two years. Showing what days we would be in uni and on placement, the module titles, and breaks.
Lydia173
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys, I've got my interview for Msc Dietetics in a few weeks time and I'm quite nervous for it as I really want a place on the course at Sheffield Hallam! Does anyone have any tips for the interview or willing to tell me what I can expect from it? Thanks in advance! 😊
Lauram1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone have any tips for the interview I.e. is it a group one or individual etc.? Do we know how many people they will be taking in January 2020?
alext1990
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There’s a group part and also an individual part. But in all honesty, neither is anything to worry about at all. Especially compared to other interviews if you’ve had any at other universities. Around 15 seems to be the standard intake usually, so I expect it to be the same at Hallam. Good luck!
Lauram1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ahhh perfect, it sounds like the other unis I’ve applied to then ) thanks!!
EmilyMul24
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Irfrm)
Off topic but I got a conditional offer too, just wondering has anyone looked into accommodation yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (650)
33.56%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (822)
42.44%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.51%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.49%

Watched Threads