Kampa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi. My friend just decided to go to uni and still is working on UCAS application. Is there a chance that you can apply for student finance before getting offers from uni that you applied to?( of course after sending the application) and would she have to apply for student finance for few different courses?

Also how does getting a finance looks like when you apply through clearance? Do you apply for it after you get you place in august and it still comes on time?
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Kampa)
Hi. My friend just decided to go to uni and still is working on UCAS application. Is there a chance that you can apply for student finance before getting offers from uni that you applied to?( of course after sending the application) and would she have to apply for student finance for few different courses?

Also how does getting a finance looks like when you apply through clearance? Do you apply for it after you get you place in august and it still comes on time?
Hello,

I would suggest your friend complete her Student Finance England application, as soon as possible.

You can only apply for one university/course, within the application, but are able to amend the application accordingly.

Depending on the status of your friends application and as long as we’ve not received Confirmation of Registration (COR) from the university, your friend can follow the below steps to amend the application(if required):
On the right had side of the application, you should see expand or collapse. If the application is expanded, you will see Change your application or Cancel this application (this is at the bottom of the application information), if you click Change your application, then University/college and course you will be able to amend your university details. If you are unable to make the change via your online account, you will be prompted to Change of Circumstances Form (CO1) or alternatively you can ask your University to send an Electronic Change of Circumstances.

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?