?
Report 2 weeks ago
For 15b would you get full marks for different working but the same answer
TheRealDrBunhead
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Blimey! That's hardcore. Good on you for helping so many students.
(Original post by CossLne)
thanks for the correction - i'd done over 25hours of a mixture of nat3-advanced higher this week so a bit number blind by the time i got round to looking at the nat 5 paper
Have ammended the solutions above
CossLne
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
sophieeeeee.x providing your method works for all numbers, ie is mathematically correct then yes
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
exams2019
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't even think I got any right in paper 1 and I can only see a couple questions I got right in. paper 2... does this mean I've failed? Ive worked so hard for maths and I'm really upset now as I need it for what I want to do after school- which I don't think ill be able to do now because if I need to resit maths I won't be able to get to where I need to be for university.
Strelzo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by exams2019)
I don't even think I got any right in paper 1 and I can only see a couple questions I got right in. paper 2... does this mean I've failed? Ive worked so hard for maths and I'm really upset now as I need it for what I want to do after school- which I don't think ill be able to do now because if I need to resit maths I won't be able to get to where I need to be for university.
Just because you didn't get a right answer, it doesn't mean you've failed. You can pick up marks for showing your working and substituting into formula correctly. It really depends on the type of question.
exams2019
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I really hope so. I felt / feel so rubbish as I don’t even think my working made sense ... even the easier questions I didn’t get which is so annoying as I was getting good marks in the past papers. Maybe it was all the pressure of an exam mixed with the actual difficulty of the paper. Really hoping for a pass
(Original post by Strelzo)
Just because you didn't get a right answer, it doesn't mean you've failed. You can pick up marks for showing your working and substituting into formula correctly. It really depends on the type of question.
Strelzo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by exams2019)
I really hope so. I felt / feel so rubbish as I don’t even think my working made sense ... even the easier questions I didn’t get which is so annoying as I was getting good marks in the past papers. Maybe it was all the pressure of an exam mixed with the actual difficulty of the paper. Really hoping for a pass
Hey, everyone has exam stress; me included. No need to put yourself down about it though, I'm sure you've done more than enough for a pass, because you sound very passionate about wanting to do well, so what's stopping you?
Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
See here for a full set of typed questions and answers, thanks to Once a year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (401)
30.63%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.19%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.91%

Watched Threads