The Student Room Group

Unit 6 Principles of Managament Exam May 2019

Hi guys !!!
So, someone have any idea about what is gonna be in part B for unit 6 on 7th of May?
I know that we need to explain about change, and define it (in general), then reflect it to Cookson Chemist LTD, afterwards we need to explain the types of change and how they influnce it
As well, the organisational change it should be explained in details and what change the CCL is using (ex. transformational change or personnel change) and give some examples from Part A.
However I have one question: Do we need to taalk about the different theories of management change that could apply to the bsuiness(Cookson Chemist LTD) and recommend them ( like in recommendations when we need to make that plan for the change at Cookson Chemist ltd?)
If someone know the answer, pleaseee answer.....and I could help with something else....I have some powerpoints, and some notes for free...if you guys will help me with this question and how exactly we nees to structure the report for Cookson Chemist LTD
Thank you guys, and let's hope we will have good grades on this exam :smile:
As well, it should be explained the management functions of the business and in general (like: motinor, control and more)
However, we need to calculate anything? because on the front page of part A it says to have a calculator, pen and note paper) does anyone know what is that?? we need to know some calculations? :frown:
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi, usually there will be two tasks in Part B of the exam. Firstly they are going to ask about a topic eg. human resources, and you will be required to explain why it is important for A business - not linking it to CCL but you can give examples of major businesses. The second task will be to find solutions or plan out Nick's restructuring. This is where you will have to give as many solutions as you can and I would personally talk about theory.

If you wanna go into further detail or exchange notes, message me on Instagram @m3tr0femz.
Reply 2
Hello , what was the question for part b
Hi send me everything you have please
Hi mate can u tell me what the question was on the exam or the layout for the activity 2 if u remember please I have a mock tommroow cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending