Fingering and sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m a 15 year old girl. Still virgin. I’ve been fingered multiple times and always have had the same problem. I don’t kniw what’s going wrong but the boy I’ve done it with seems to enjoy it. When he fingers me, it hurts. I assumed it was just because it was he first time but it feels painful and uncomfortable. Is thus normal and not how can I fix it.

Also, my virginity. In my head, I want to lose it. And no ik everyon says to do it with someone I love. But I feel ready. I’m worried that my body won’t be tho. How could I prepare? Any advice on the type of person I couldn’t lose it too.

I’ve tried masturbation many tines. It hurts and pain too scared to finger my self because no of the pain I’ve had before.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a 15 year old girl. Still virgin. I’ve been fingered multiple times and always have had the same problem. I don’t kniw what’s going wrong but the boy I’ve done it with seems to enjoy it. When he fingers me, it hurts. I assumed it was just because it was he first time but it feels painful and uncomfortable. Is thus normal and not how can I fix it.

Also, my virginity. In my head, I want to lose it. And no ik everyon says to do it with someone I love. But I feel ready. I’m worried that my body won’t be tho. How could I prepare? Any advice on the type of person I couldn’t lose it too.

I’ve tried masturbation many tines. It hurts and pain too scared to finger my self because no of the pain I’ve had before.
You don't know your body well enough yet and you are too young.
K689
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

I agree also that you are quite young still - your body is still developing. But if you insist you feel ready then you might just be too tense, it shouldn't hurt! if you still experience pain see your gp
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thank you. I’m dating boy and I have been for 9months now. I want it to be special but I don’t need want to end up regreting it. I’m not planning on it yet but I’m almost 16. I just want to keep the option open
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
If you are currently finding fingering uncomfortable there you are definitely not ready for sex. Fingering is only the basics and sex would feel more painful for you. I think you should first get comfortable with being fingered before progressing onto sex as both experiences should be enjoyable. You are still young and although you've been dating for 9 months, your body is still developing and might not be ready. Most people don't lose their virginity until they go to uni so regardless 15 or 16, is still really young. Don't think you are in a rush to lose it. I didn't lose my virginity until I was almost 22.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago

It's probably uncomfortable because of your hymen. Or because you are not turned on enough.
Hmmmmmmm?
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’d probably try something other than fingering but I wouldn’t try sex just yet. It also sounds like you need to take the time to figure yourself out too. You don't need to finger yourself, but I would recommend exploring yourself and find what you think feels good. There’s more than just fingering and sex, so take the time to find what feels good move forward from there.
Thank you. I’m dating boy and I have been for 9months now. I want it to be special but I don’t need want to end up regreting it. I’m not planning on it yet but I’m almost 16. I just want to keep the option open
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Some people feel pain with direct contact with yer cooch, you just gotta find things that help that out. You don't gotta keep being in pain, you just gotta figure out what feels better. Maybe lube will help or something?

Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
Teenage boys can be a bit rough when fingering. I know it goes against some people but a penis can actually be more gentle.

If you want to experiment perhaps a small vibrator/dildo and some lube?
the long road
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Slow it down and keep the play to the outside around your clitoris.

Boys are always over excited, tell them to be more gentle, tell them what you like and what you think feels good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (508)
26.53%
The paper was reasonable (830)
43.34%
Not feeling great about that exam (374)
19.53%
It was TERRIBLE (203)
10.6%

Watched Threads