The Student Room Group

What happened to TSR?

Like a few years ago it was actually fun to be on TSR and now all you see are posts like "Best Friend told me she loves me" :colonhash:
Can all the members from 2016/2017 come back please :frown:

Scroll to see replies

:rolleyes:
Maybe you've yet to discover the Careers Section :awesome:
Reply 3
Original post by Obolinda
:rolleyes:

Like I'm sure the mods will feel the same way, as thought TSR has gone very boring and dull to say 3-4 years ago! There was an element to Tsr where it was fun and you could actually have banter.
Reply 4
Original post by 04MR17
Maybe you've yet to discover the Careers Section :awesome:

And what happens in the Careers section erm?
Original post by Anonymous
Like a few years ago it was actually fun to be on TSR and now all you see are posts like "Best Friend told me she loves me" :colonhash:
Can all the members from 2016/2017 come back please :frown:

This would have more weight if you'd not chosen to hide behind the cloak of 'anon'.
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
This would have more weight if you'd not chosen to hide behind the cloak of 'anon'.

Well I currently talk to one mod and she told me that mods can see which user has posted " behind the cloak of 'anon' " so you can go for it and check! :smile: Ps it's not about me hiding behind anon , its more about facts and what has happened over the fast few years on TSR!
Like I'm sure the mods will feel the same way, as thought TSR has gone very boring and dull to say 3-4 years ago! There was an element to Tsr where it was fun and you could actually have banter. Now one person says the word *sh-it* and he gets a yellow card.

Agreed, it seems like anything you say is flagged or rejected on TSR
TSR went through a brief period of war and strife. Many lives were lost during that period, including a lot of the OG's. The aftermath of this great war led to new types of TSR'ians brought on by the virus that our enemies used. You seem to have already been acquainted with this new species.

So as one of the surviving commanders of the late 2016 period, it is my duty to inform you that things will not be the same as they once were.
The fact that you're reminiscing so much over TSR is really, really sad. How old are you?
Eh. I actually enjoy spending time on TSR more now than I did back then.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
TSR went through a brief period of war and strife. Many lives were lost during that period, including a lot of the OG's. The aftermath of this great war led to new types of TSR'ians brought on by the virus that our enemies used. You seem to have already been acquainted with this new species.

So as one of the surviving commanders of the late 2016 period, it is my duty to inform you that things will not be the same as they once were.

The moment you get compared to a virus
Original post by harrysbar
the moment you get compared to a virus

I am so sorry sir
Well I currently talk to one mod and she told me that mods can see which user has posted " behind the cloak of 'anon' " so you can go for it and check! :smile: Ps it's not about me hiding behind anon , its more about facts and what has happened over the fast few years on TSR!

Meh - everyone has their own 'favourite' TSR era - usually around about they time the first started using it. It's called 'nostalgia'.

It is what it is, for me. It seems to cater for a younger and younger audience, presumably because they're easier for TSR Ltd. to monetise.
Then leave the site?

People always think the generation they entered tsr was the best.
Original post by Notoriety
Then leave the site?

People always think the generation they entered tsr was the best.

It's true though,there were some hilarious people back then that left :frown:
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
It's true though,there were some hilarious people back then that left :frown:

Why don't you bring back the hilarity?
Original post by harrysbar
Why don't you bring back the hilarity?

I try.but Im sure @Notoriety is doing a better job than I am in that department :biggrin: Im more funny irl,it's harder to convey that online.
I agree
No one is even funny here they’re all wet lol
The good people have gone and so has the quality :redface:
I agree
No one is even funny here they’re all wet lol
The good people have gone and so has the quality :redface:

You don't need to hide behind Anonymous but it's a shame that you don't consider yourself a "good" person or a "quality" one :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest