How to make friends Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’m a 19 year old girl, still in college and I have less than 10 friends. Most are in uni and we don’t talk often and I see 3 weekly.
Recently there was an argument and I’ve been somewhat isolated and ostracised basically boxed out.
I’ve never actually felt like I’m 100% in a friendship group and have always been the one left out or who doesn’t fit in 100%
I just want friends around my age who would genuinely like to hang out, are into the same things I like and are willing to treat me like I matter.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to do that? Actual genuine replies please I hate the feeling of isolation and loneliness
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
Are you very pretty or have naturally big boobs without being fat? Girls hate that.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
You're not alone. Everyone gets that feeling - wanting to be connected but not knowing how to get there. You just have to keep doing what you love and putting yourself out there. You can't be best friends with people until you've seen then at their best and their worst - its all just time --> but find out what you like and they'll be people who like it too.
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a 19 year old girl, still in college and I have less than 10 friends. Most are in uni and we don’t talk often and I see 3 weekly.
Recently there was an argument and I’ve been somewhat isolated and ostracised basically boxed out.
I’ve never actually felt like I’m 100% in a friendship group and have always been the one left out or who doesn’t fit in 100%
I just want friends around my age who would genuinely like to hang out, are into the same things I like and are willing to treat me like I matter.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to do that? Actual genuine replies please I hate the feeling of isolation and loneliness
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
68.25%
No I haven't decided yet (24)
19.05%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.7%

Watched Threads