?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No idea. But I don't really rate anything Trump says. Everything he does say is self serving.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
have some respect for both of them for going in the face of adversity ignoring their PC cloak, but sometimes, especially PJW, uses controversy to score hits on YouTube etc....
Palmyra
Report 2 weeks ago
Trump is aligned with dangerous far-right elements of society, this is nothing we didn't already know.
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Good
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jebedee
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Maybe he agrees with the content of the tweet? Guilt by association is a pernicious dogma to follow.
Palmyra
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
Maybe he agrees with the content of the tweet? Guilt by association is a pernicious dogma to follow.
I'm sure you use this exact same logic to rebut malicious and bad-faith attempts by right-wing zionists to slander Corbyn because of his (extremely tenuous, to say the least) connection to Hezbollah members (i.e. existing in the same room at the same time) etc.
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't know what either of those things is.
Palmyra
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by gazza_of_cyzicus)
He's got a write to.
New account, lacks basic literacy, came straight to post Trump/far-right apologia.

Seems legit.
gazza_of_cyzicus
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They're a both right wing YouTubers.
(Original post by Notoriety)
Don't know what either of those things is.
gazza_of_cyzicus
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
absolutely not, I'm on the left, from a working class background. I've become disillusioned by the current liberals and the metropolitan liberal elite taking over everything. I didn't support Trump, I supported Bernie Sanders, however, Donald Trump has a right to retweet whoever he likes. PJW and Lauren Southern have popular opinions. They're not on the fringes of owt. It's your attitude which drives people further towards the far right. Let's call it liberal bigotry.

(Original post by Palmyra)
New account, lacks basic literacy, came straight to post Trump/far-right apologia.

Seems legit.
Palmyra
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by gazza_of_cyzicus)
absolutely not, I'm on the left, from a working class background. I've become disillusioned by the current liberals and the metropolitan liberal elite taking over everything. I didn't support Trump, I supported Bernie Sanders, however, Donald Trump has a right to retweet whoever he likes. PJW and Lauren Southern have popular opinions. They're not on the fringes of owt. It's your attitude which drives people further towards the far right. Let's call it liberal bigotry.
No one is saying Trump can't RT whoever he wants, but people equally have a right to criticise him for things/people that he RTs. Don't be such a snowflake.
gazza_of_cyzicus
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No one is saying Trump can't RT whoever he wants, but people equally have a right to criticise him for things/people that he RTs. Don't be such a snowflake.
Fair enough, I'm not a snowflake, I can take a joke. But on a serious note, I just did not want to be labelled incorrectly.
math42
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Meh, I have a lower opinion of Trump than I do of both of them, from what I've seen.
Jebedee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm sure you use this exact same logic to rebut malicious and bad-faith attempts by right-wing zionists to slander Corbyn because of his (extremely tenuous, to say the least) connection to Hezbollah members (i.e. existing in the same room at the same time) etc.
Yes of course, because retweeting someone is certainly on the same level as travelling half way across the world to defend terrorists. Or did you think they bumped into each other in Asda while picking out a new shirt?
Palmyra
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
Yes of course, because retweeting someone is certainly on the same level as travelling half way across the world to defend terrorists. Or did you think they bumped into each other in Asda while picking out a new shirt?
Didn't think so.
themancrew
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Laughable that you consider this idea of Zionism and PJW to be Far-Right. Definitely not representing that demographic. The real far-right are the people on /pol/ from southern states who remain silent.
Didn't think so.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
36.36%
The paper was reasonable (2)
18.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
9.09%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
36.36%

Watched Threads