What Questions can I ask my interviewer to make me seem interested??

Watch this thread
kdb171997
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Have a 6th form interview next week?
what questions can I ask to make me look interested I know it sounds silly
xx
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
You could ask about the extra curricular activities that they do.
syrup!
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
ask if they have reservations about you?
Fab179
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Ask if they do any extra support club and mentoring for careers advice, asks about student voice, if they are linked with any charity that students can help with, work experience, student ambassadors, student union and council members, leadership programs and if they do Jack Petchey awards, sports, creative arts, how they support in bullying, LGBT etc. I hope that helps and best of luck for your exams and interview! x
Last edited by Fab179; 3 years ago
kdb171997
Rep:
tysmm! x
(Original post by Fab179)
Ask if they do any extra support club and mentoring for careers advice, asks about student voice, if they are linked with any charity that students can help with, work experience, student ambassadors, student union and council members, leadership programs and if they do Jack Petchey awards, sports, creative arts, how they support in bullying, LGBT etc. I hope that helps and best of luck for your exams and interview! x
Fab179
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Your welcome
(Original post by kdb171997)
tysmm! x
kdb171997
Rep:
one thing tho, as the college i am applying to does contain some of the things you have stated, would I still be able to ask them about these as i'm worried they might think I have not done my research on the college's website
Fab179
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
When they ask you if you have any questions to them, tell them that you have done research on the college's website but you will like to know more info on that and where they take place ( as in the rooms), you can ask who is an charge of some of those things I said to you and how and when can I enter them maybe...
one thing tho, as the college i am applying to does contain some of the things you have stated, would I still be able to ask them about these as i'm worried they might think I have not done my research on the college's website
kdb171997
Rep:
OMG God bless you!!! ur amazing
When they ask you if you have any questions to them, tell them that you have done research on the college's website but you will like to know more info on that and where they take place ( as in the rooms), you can ask who is an charge of some of those things I said to you and how and when can I enter them maybe...
Fab179
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Again your welcome I mean to be honest i'm just happy I helped out because I am actually doing a long assignment that i'm stressing about and got distracted when I came across the student room when I was trying to look for answers and then this happened...
OMG God bless you!!! ur amazing
kdb171997
Rep:
aww thanks, no need to worry i'm sure you will do great, I believe in you!
Again your welcome I mean to be honest i'm just happy I helped out because I am actually doing a long assignment that i'm stressing about and got distracted when I came across the student room when I was trying to look for answers and then this happened...
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I agree
Fab179
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Thanks guys!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (143)
66.51%
No (47)
21.86%
I didn't use it to prepare (25)
11.63%

Watched Threads