private school (UK) - what goes on?!

Watch this thread
username4318904
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
ive just read a few past forums on priv schools having scandals between students and teachers being relatively common but covered up well
i go to priv school and wanted to know if this was a common thing that cld be going on at mine?!
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I mean, it can happen to any school, not just a private one. Though I suppose there is a possibility the case you're talking about was covered up well due to the fact it was a private school. :dontknow:
Fear-of-failure
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
At my school it’s basically just entitled rich kids trying to get teachers they don’t like fired.
xx_clove
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Everyone’s spoilt
Molseh
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Lot's of homoerotic behaviour.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (112)
40.88%