The Student Room Group

English 9093 may/june 2019

So i am 19 and will be turning 20 this year. As of now i am taking English AS level. About three months ago i came to know the exam was a requirement to pursing something else higher in mind which i previously thought i could pursue by doing something else which would take two years. And so i picked AS level English 9093 despite not knowing where to start.Due to my geographical location there were no teachers so i looked up online, found a teacher and even though he was quite pricey i went along with him for a month before deciding to discontinue.Found another one and managed to finish the course in one and half month. i recently did the first paper however I didnot manage to finish in time with parts of the exam suffering quite a bit (the conclusion for both commentaries and 1b since i had favored q2)a) over it). i think i am sc***ed for that paper (i am devastated since i poured in lots of effort ) and all the i think i could do is make up for it in the second paper however i still am uncertain-due to the time limit thing. So basically how badly is the "incompleteness" going to affect my grades? quite substantially or are they going to be understanding of it ?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest