The Student Room Group

Current GCSE Students: What results are you hoping to achieve?

In my mocks, i recieved a string of 5s with the occational 6 undermined by a 3 in Maths - however, i hope to achieve predominantly 7s with hopefully an 8 in addition. For some reassurance, i'd like to ask my fellow GCSE students: What results are you hoping to achieve?
Reply 1
hiya! I received mostly 6s in my mocks, a few sevens! in some subjects I, however, was only a few marks off the next grade (frustrating, but story of my life😂). so I’m aiming for mostly 7s if not happy with 6s! there are some subjects that I would hope for higher and some that I expect to be lower but somewhere around 7s would be great for me!
Hi, I only got 2 9s in my mocks but this time I want to get 6/7/8/9 grade 9s.
In my mocks I got 9876666665 and I would like 7/8/minimum of 2 9s
well for my mocks I got 3 9's 1 7 , 1 6 & 8-9 in combined science. I would like to get these grades in the real thing - I'm never gonna get a 6 + in maths I dont understand it :frown:
Im hoping to get 8s and 9s but I'm stressed about it for history and computer science, the former has so much content and my teacher in computer science was absolutely awful :frown:
Most recent mocks I got 3 9's 3 8's 3 7's
The 3 7's are in English Lang and Lit and Maths
Need to get at least a 8 in maths but the rest I would hope to get in the real thing.
My March Mocks I got 7,7,5,8,5,9,2,7,3 the 2 is computer science and the 3 is French :colondollar:
I would love to up that math grade of 5 to a 7 to do it for a-levels, a few 9s to ba honest

Quick Reply

Latest