The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

‘Why are women all the same’
‘Why are women all the same part 2’

See the problem?
Reply 2
I said all women are the same after they’ve ignored me stop reversing the phycology there’s no problem
Original post by Professional G
‘Why are women all the same’
‘Why are women all the same part 2’

See the problem?
Reply 3
How many screenshots have I showed you off women ignoring me? And you wonder why I’m saying they are all the same
Original post by Jdddd24
How many screenshots have I showed you off women ignoring me? And you wonder why I’m saying they are all the same

there’s billions of women around the world
Original post by Jdddd24
I said all women are the same after they’ve ignored me stop reversing the phycology there’s no problem

When you called them evil and shallow, are you surprised when they ignore you?
Women ignore you because you hate them. They can obviously find someone else while you can’t
Reply 6
We need a bit of context here. I’m guessing you mean why do women ignore your romantic pursuits? If that’s the case, you should probably stop for a bit and self-reflect. Revise and improve your methods of advancing on women. You may need to do a little research first for the best results. Good luck, I guess?
Reply 7
How would they know I thought that unless they’ve spoke to me? Which they haven’t they ignore your first message hence why I called them rude and shallow in the first place I’ll repeat stop reversing the phycology cheers
When you called them evil and shallow, are you surprised when they ignore you?
Women ignore you because you hate them. They can obviously find someone else while you can’t
Reply 8
Maybe you're just dull.
Reply 9
No I just message them trying to get to know them have the same xpirence over and over then I called them rude and shallow to you guys the positive attitude didn’t get me anywhere
Original post by Jdddd24
How would they know I thought that unless they’ve spoke to me? Which they haven’t they ignore your first message hence why I called them rude and shallow in the first place I’ll repeat stop reversing the phycology cheers

So? I’ve already seen your conversations and they are dead and boring. No wonder women don’t reply. You have better chances with a prostitute.
It’s easier for women to ignore you and meet other guys but if you ignore them, you are left with nothing.
Reply 11
So when I message women asking about there hobbies and interests that boring??? How
Original post by Jdddd24
No I just message them trying to get to know them have the same xpirence over and over then I called them rude and shallow to you guys the positive attitude didn’t get me anywhere

So? I’ve already seen your conversations and they are dead and boring. No wonder women don’t reply. You have better chances with a prostitute.
It’s easier for women to ignore you and meet other guys but if you ignore them, you are left with nothing.
you need help
To be fair, it's probably both men AND women who ignore you - you've just got in the habit of noticing when women do it.
Reply 14
What am I suppose to message them no matter what you message they ignore sorry I’m just stating facts
Original post by Jdddd24
What am I suppose to message them no matter what you message they ignore sorry I’m just stating facts

I won't ignore you🤣
Reply 16
Another one who likes to reverse the phycology! Men never ignore me have many guys friends?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
To be fair, it's probably both men AND women who ignore you - you've just got in the habit of noticing when women do it.
Original post by Jdddd24

Why is it that a younger guy like me can find a girl but you can’t despite being older and being exciting. Why is it that most women find other guys interesting but you?
Original post by Jdddd24
So when I message women asking about there hobbies and interests that boring??? How

Well, you don’t have a girlfriend yet so that’s proof
Reply 19
Diffrent people diffrent expirences! I know people who’s been single till they was 35 and many guys who complain about women lol your expirence means nothing everyone is diffrent
Why is it that a younger guy like me can find a girl but you can’t despite being older and being exciting. Why is it that most women find other guys interesting but you?

Latest

Trending

Trending