The Student Room Group

What is the best site/book to use for a level physics?

Hi, I would like to ask what should the main source of information be to get an A* in a level physics. I think that the best thing to do is to use the AQA Physics wiki book, then do topic/exam questions on Isaac physics or another site. Then I could watch a video if I need help. This is because the wiki book is condensed , so I could spend more time doing questions (which is a good thing - right?) . I just wanted other people's advice. BTW I'm not in a-level yet, I just wanted to ask

Any help would be appreciated!!!
Basically what ive been doing is just reading through topics and then answering loads of questions on them from physics and maths tutor. Doing this ive been gettin A* in all of the past papers that ive done. Same for chemistry too
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Levi23317
Basically what ive been doing is just reading through topics and then answering loads of questions on them from physics and maths tutor. Doing this ive been gettin A* in all of the past papers that ive done. Same for chemistry too

do you think that the AQA wiki book would be good, or should I just use physics and maths tutor
Reply 3

do you not make notes? and where do you read them from?
Original post by Azimbrook1
do you not make notes? and where do you read them from?

Nah i dont take any notes, as for me it feels like a waste of time but i know some people who do like to take notes. I just read from the ocr a level textbook that we get given. The textbook its self also has some questions which i like to go through.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Nah i dont take any notes, as for me it feels like a waste of time but i know some people who do like to take notes. I just read from the ocr a level textbook that we get given. The textbook its self also has some questions which i like to go through.

Last question, do you think just using the wiki book is fine?
do you think that the AQA wiki book would be good, or should I just use physics and maths tutor

Im not sure because my exam board is ocr, but physics and maths tutor is probably better in terms of questione because its got a massive bank of them for eqch topic, for all exam boards
Reply 7
Im not sure because my exam board is ocr, but physics and maths tutor is probably better in terms of questione because its got a massive bank of them for eqch topic, for all exam boards

What about the ocr wiki book?
What about the ocr wiki book?

I have no clue. Ill check it out and get back to u

Quick Reply

Latest