What is the best site/book to use for a level physics?

Watch
Azimbrook1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I would like to ask what should the main source of information be to get an A* in a level physics. I think that the best thing to do is to use the AQA Physics wiki book, then do topic/exam questions on Isaac physics or another site. Then I could watch a video if I need help. This is because the wiki book is condensed , so I could spend more time doing questions (which is a good thing - right?) . I just wanted other people's advice. BTW I'm not in a-level yet, I just wanted to ask

Any help would be appreciated!!!
Levi23317
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Basically what ive been doing is just reading through topics and then answering loads of questions on them from physics and maths tutor. Doing this ive been gettin A* in all of the past papers that ive done. Same for chemistry too
Last edited by Levi23317; 1 year ago
Azimbrook1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Levi23317)
Basically what ive been doing is just reading through topics and then answering loads of questions on them from physics and maths tutor. Doing this ive been gettin A* in all of the past papers that ive done. Same for chemistry too
do you think that the AQA wiki book would be good, or should I just use physics and maths tutor
Azimbrook1
Rep:
?
do you not make notes? and where do you read them from?
Levi23317
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Azimbrook1)
do you not make notes? and where do you read them from?
Nah i dont take any notes, as for me it feels like a waste of time but i know some people who do like to take notes. I just read from the ocr a level textbook that we get given. The textbook its self also has some questions which i like to go through.
Last edited by Levi23317; 1 year ago
Azimbrook1
Rep:
?
Nah i dont take any notes, as for me it feels like a waste of time but i know some people who do like to take notes. I just read from the ocr a level textbook that we get given. The textbook its self also has some questions which i like to go through.
Last question, do you think just using the wiki book is fine?
Levi23317
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
do you think that the AQA wiki book would be good, or should I just use physics and maths tutor
Im not sure because my exam board is ocr, but physics and maths tutor is probably better in terms of questione because its got a massive bank of them for eqch topic, for all exam boards
Azimbrook1
Rep:
?
Im not sure because my exam board is ocr, but physics and maths tutor is probably better in terms of questione because its got a massive bank of them for eqch topic, for all exam boards
What about the ocr wiki book?
Levi23317
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What about the ocr wiki book?
I have no clue. Ill check it out and get back to u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (176)
4.97%
Uncertainty around my education (518)
14.64%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (393)
11.11%
Lack of purpose or motivation (490)
13.85%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (172)
4.86%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (214)
6.05%
Loneliness (301)
8.51%
Financial worries (129)
3.65%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (140)
3.96%
Exposure to negative news/social media (160)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (198)
5.6%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (317)
8.96%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (330)
9.33%

Watched Threads