Angels Quote Islam

Watch this thread
hdurber
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can someone please give me a quote about angels in the Islam faith?
MBa16.
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
'Each person has angels before him' - which shows 2 guardian angels to protect a person through life
'Record of deeds will be laid open' - which shows actions will be noted down to help God (Allah) decide your fate on Judgement day.
A belief is that - anyone who is an enemy of Mika'il is an enemy of God

(Original post by hdurber)
Can someone please give me a quote about angels in the Islam faith?
Biologyforsnab
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
‘ a Muslim prayers for his brother or sister in their absence will be answered. At his or her head there is an angel who is appointed and when he prays for the good of his brother or sister, the angel says ‘ Amin you will have something similar’

I have exams in two days please remember me in ur duas inshallah

Thanks everyone
hdurber
Rep:
Thank you that's great - just in case there's a 5 mark question where it requires a sacred reference - I'm doing AQA
(Original post by MBa16.)
'Each person has angels before him' - which shows 2 guardian angels to protect a person through life
'Record of deeds will be laid open' - which shows actions will be noted down to help God (Allah) decide your fate on Judgement day.
A belief is that - anyone who is an enemy of Mika'il is an enemy of God
MBa16.
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yeah don't worry I do AQA too. Good Luck

Thank you that's great - just in case there's a 5 mark question where it requires a sacred reference - I'm doing AQA
hdurber
Rep:
Yeah good luck too. Don't suppose you'd have a quote for Jannah and jahannam (heaven and hell) - the revision guide I've got is crap for quotes and I can't seem to find many on google
Yeah don't worry I do AQA too. Good Luck
MBa16.
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Heaven - 'Flagons and cups of pure drink' and 'on couches of well woven cloth' - They describe Heaven/paradise

Hell - 'They will dwell amid scorching winds' and 'Garments of fire will be tailored' - They describe hell
Yeah good luck too. Don't suppose you'd have a quote for Jannah and jahannam (heaven and hell) - the revision guide I've got is crap for quotes and I can't seem to find many on google
hdurber
Rep:
That's ace thank you - and super fast response!
Heaven - 'Flagons and cups of pure drink' and 'on couches of well woven cloth' - They describe Heaven/paradise

Hell - 'They will dwell amid scorching winds' and 'Garments of fire will be tailored' - They describe hell
MBa16.
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
No problem anytime

That's ace thank you - and super fast response!
turna127
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
sura 35 v 1 - angels are made from light

sura 50 v 17-18 - every person has 2 angels recording their thoughts and actions. this book will be presented on the day off judgement to decide whether one goes to heaven or hell

this isn't the exact wording but you normally don't need to know the exact wording, as long as you can say which verse its from
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads