The Student Room Group

Can you bring a pen grip into GCSE exams?

This may sound like a stupid question, but I have really bad handwriting posture and I was wondering if they would accept a pen grip? I don't want them to become suspicious that I had something under there. I could theoretically duct tape it to the pen so that I could prove I wouldn't look under it anyway but I'm still not sure whether it would be acceptable.
Don't worry, you can definitely bring in a pen grip. It's nothing to be worried about and they won't find it suspicious at all because it is just a pen grip. You could duct tape it to the pen but would that not look more suspicious? I mean, people don't generally duct tape pen grips to their pens...
I doubt they will take any notice at all. They don't search through your pencil case searching for evidence of cheating.
Original post by neko no basu
Don't worry, you can definitely bring in a pen grip. It's nothing to be worried about and they won't find it suspicious at all because it is just a pen grip. You could duct tape it to the pen but would that not look more suspicious? I mean, people don't generally duct tape pen grips to their pens...
I doubt they will take any notice at all. They don't search through your pencil case searching for evidence of cheating.

Okay, thanks. I may ask the examiner right beforehand just in case.
I feel stupid for making this post now, I was overly paranoid lol.
Haha no don't worry. It's better to doublecheck and ask than make a wrong assumption.
Original post by rottencoconut
Okay, thanks. I may ask the examiner right beforehand just in case.
I feel stupid for making this post now, I was overly paranoid lol.

Quick Reply

Latest