City, Uni of London Cass Business School Undergraduate 2019 entry

Watch
rahul673101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just wanted to get a bit of a thread going with people who are going to Cass later this year so we can maybe have some people we know when september comes around.
GulagExpress
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey there. Happy to see someone at last. Do you have any idea if there is a whatsapp-facebook group of the applicants-offer holders etc. ??
Purnakantharia
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GulagExpress)
Hey there. Happy to see someone at last. Do you have any idea if there is a whatsapp-facebook group of the applicants-offer holders etc. ??
I know right!!! I'm positive they have a facebook group but am not aware of any WhatsApp group. It'll be great if they have one though, so much easier to connect to people.
GulagExpress
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I asked the undergraduate admissions about it but they said there wasn't any. Should we like open our own whatsapp group so we can contact others. Maybe we can tell admissions about it and they can share it on twitter or facebook.
Purnakantharia
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes we definitely should
GulagExpress
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can you please send me the link of the facebook group then. We should get to work...
(Original post by Purnakantharia)
Yes we definitely should
GulagExpress
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Uhm idk why but my post got deleted. Probably bcs of the link. Anyway pm me your telephone numbers so we can kickstart our own cass ug group.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.58%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (799)
42.12%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (376)
19.82%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.48%

Watched Threads