National 5 Spanish 2018-19 Watch

pineapplepink
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ok
(Original post by Jb1803)
Why you want to work in Spain and when you will be able to start the job.
aingidh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I thought it was all fine apart from the second listening. The acoustics in the room where I was were terrible and the bloke on the tape had quite a raspy voice so most of what he said got lost.
Holliesinclair
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone have the answers??
niamhE123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I thought the reading was okay, the bullet points weren't to bad but I'm worried I didn't write enough for one of them, I only wrote "puedo comienzo ate trabajo en el Verano" but my first bullet points was a bit longer "Quisiera trabajar en Espana porque me encanta la cultura y la historia" so i'm hoping it balances out.
sophie175
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
wait are allowed to just write that much for an u unpredictable? our teacher said that we had to write 2-3 sentences and build a full paragraph or it would bring down our mark
(Original post by niamhE123)
I thought the reading was okay, the bullet points weren't to bad but I'm worried I didn't write enough for one of them, I only wrote "puedo comienzo ate trabajo en el Verano" but my first bullet points was a bit longer "Quisiera trabajar en Espana porque me encanta la cultura y la historia" so i'm hoping it balances out.
niamhE123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well yeah in my prelim I wrote that much and still got full marks. I think its just as long as you have got a good long paragraph for all the others. Though now I'm really worrying.
(Original post by sophie175)
wait are allowed to just write that much for an u unpredictable? our teacher said that we had to write 2-3 sentences and build a full paragraph or it would bring down our mark
niamhE123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Also on the SQA website it doesn't specify length so long as you have made an attempt at answering both you can still receive full marks and to be dropped to 16 its says that you hadn't attempted one of the bullet points.
(Original post by niamhE123)
Well yeah in my prelim I wrote that much and still got full marks. I think its just as long as you have got a good long paragraph for all the others. Though now I'm really worrying.
Sacha Wylie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It was actually quite an enjoyable exam if that's possible
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (401)
30.63%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.19%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.91%

Watched Threads