The Student Room Group

Can I report for sexual assault?

so while waiting in line at the pub to get a drink this guy brushed past me and his hand caught my bum I shouted at him as I feel it was intentional he tried saying it was an accident but he had a guilty look, can I report him for sexual assault?
Yes, but without proof, they are unfortunately likely to dismiss you would be better reporting it to the pub owners so they can look out for him in future. I know this sucks I'm sorry.
Reply 2
Seems wholly excessive to report him for sexual assault. You literally say that he “brushed” past you and that his hand “caught” your bum. Even if you do report him, the police will not agree with you as having a “guilty look” isn’t evidence
Reply 3
Original post by Jamie U
**** off you feminazi scum it was probably an accident sick of women like you trying to make a rape claim out of nothing go die you piece of absolute scum

Bro wtf is wrong with you? If you disagreed you could’ve said it properly and professionally like I tried to. You’re ****ed in the head; “go die you piece of absolute scum”
That “guilty look” was more likely just embarrassment. Let it go.
Reply 5
Original post by Jamie U
**** off you feminazi scum it was probably an accident sick of women like you trying to make a rape claim out of nothing go die you piece of absolute scum

calm down
Reply 6
Original post by Ciara E
so while waiting in line at the pub to get a drink this guy brushed past me and his hand caught my bum I shouted at him as I feel it was intentional he tried saying it was an accident but he had a guilty look, can I report him for sexual assault?

Someone touched my front bottom earlier. I didn't see who did it and I thought I was alone but I 'feel' you had something to do with it. Can I report you for sexual assault?
Th ink it's a bit excessive to report. He was in the wrong but trying to take it further is futile.
Reply 8
The important thing is that you challenged it at the time. You should tell the pub staff so they are aware and they might know if he is a repeat offender. You could try telling the police but unless you know who the person is and there is some witness or video evidence of what happened then I doubt there is much else that can be done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending